casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
I noticed that the Gilroy TSC hasn't had any Corid for a few weeks and many others on BYC have reported the same thing, so I decided to ask why... There is a problem with the manufacturing or something, so don't expect to see it in stock anytime soon. I will try to find more info from the mfg.

Same thing with sulmet in liquid form, they have tablets but a bottle is 68 dollars
sad.png
fortunatly my DH was able to get me some medical sulpher so i am good. sulphurr does not expire.

Same thing with sulmet in liquid form, they have tablets but a bottle is 68 dollars :(  fortunatly my DH was able to get me some medical sulpher so i am good. sulphurr does not expire.

I noticed that, too... I also have horses, so I happen to have a *huge* supply of the sulpha tablets and powder, but I have not tried to figure out the correct dose for poultry, yet.

I like jefferslivestock.com and flemingoutdoors.com - you might see if they have it.

I have an unused gallon of it, so I'm okay... I posted because so many people have been posting, looking for help in treating their sick poultry and have been told "go to TSC and get some Corid".

I like jefferslivestock.com and flemingoutdoors.com - you might see if they have it.

x2 on Jeffers! I order almost everything from them...it always comes packaged *very* well, and shipment is quite fast. They are also extremely helpful and go above and beyond when you send an e-mail with questions; a very knowledgeable staff, too. They even sent me an e-mail when I placed an order for a few antibiotics, just to tell me that two of the antibiotics were similar in nature, just different names, and asked if I was sure I wanted both of them. When I explained that I was a noob they went over ALL of them with me, helped me plan my order AND immediately reimbursed me for the items I ended up not getting. They're now my "go to" for chick(en) supplies.

In regard to the Corid - I REALLY LIKE how Jeffers has the little tiny 16 ounce bottle of it for those of us who have a tiny flock. =)

Last edited:
x2 on Jeffers!  I order almost everything from them...it always comes packaged *very* well, and shipment is quite fast.  They are also extremely helpful and go above and beyond when you send an e-mail with questions; a very knowledgeable staff, too.  They even sent me an e-mail when I placed an order for a few antibiotics, just to tell me that two of the antibiotics were similar in nature, just different names, and asked if I was sure I wanted both of them.   When I explained that I was a noob they went over ALL of them with me, helped me plan my order AND immediately reimbursed me for the items I ended up not getting.   They're now my "go to" for chick(en) supplies.

In regard to the Corid - I REALLY LIKE how Jeffers has the little tiny 16 ounce bottle of it for those of us who have a tiny flock. =)

I also really like Jeffers and have ordered many horse supplies from them.

I started off with the "tiny" bottle, which is still half full, but decided that I might want to treat my all of my birds, so went ahead and bought the gallon. If anyone in the Gilroy, Monterey, San Jose area ever needs some, and they don't mind driving here, I can give them some.

Check Ebay they have everything!

I'm sure one can get it online, but people on BYC keep telling people with sick birds "sounds like coccidiosis to me, just go to TSC and get some Corid". They go, but can' find it and reply "they didn't have any". I guess my original post was just a heads up for those that don't have any, but expect to find it locally at TSC.

Back
Top Bottom