Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Exactly!!!!

For a few weeks here the stores were allowing only a certain # in.....might still be....I don't get out much.....there would be a big line and 3-4 always without a mask and complaining about a line/the masks etc.
Really really seems like a first world problem to me. 🤔
Other countries have to wear them all the time... People should be grateful that this is only for a short period of time. It is ridiculous what we consider our rights. Putting on a mask to stop spreading disease is not taking away your rights. People are always looking for something to complain about.

Before checking the mail etc., I look to see if anyone is outside. If so I wait till they go in. At Walmart and Target last weekend - we had to stand in line to get inside.

For instance when two people come out, they will let two people in. There are floor signs too. "Enter here," or "Do Not Enter." Also they are only "one way." Walmart's check out lines are to the back of the store. Even their self check outs. I noticed a lot of folks dumping their stuff and walking out.

The restaurants are all "take out." By the time we get home everything is cold.:sick
Better to cook your own food anyways. I do not get why people cant stand in line and wait. Instead they just trash stores and act like children.

Before checking the mail etc., I look to see if anyone is outside. If so I wait till they go in. At Walmart and Target last weekend - we had to stand in line to get inside.

For instance when two people come out, they will let two people in. There are floor signs too. "Enter here," or "Do Not Enter." Also they are only "one way." Walmart's check out lines are to the back of the store. Even their self check outs. I noticed a lot of folks dumping their stuff and walking out.

The restaurants are all "take out." By the time we get home everything is cold.:sick
DD and I went for the rare take-out while running errands, but knew we wouldn't have time to get our food home before it got cold, so we compromised. We found a parking lot with a pretty, park-like view and had a picnic ... in the car ... watching the squirrels. It was actually very, very nice!

I wonder how many stamps I need to mail her to you...... 🤔

Today has been much less howling.
I need to find all those teething toys! She is chewing/trying out EVERYTHING this morning.
We used to get the kongs and put peanut butter in them then freeze them. We would buy expensive PB because I do not like the ones with additives even for my pets.

DD and I went for the rare take-out while running errands, but knew we wouldn't have time to get our food home before it got cold, so we compromised. We found a parking lot with a pretty, park-like view and had a picnic ... in the car ... watching the squirrels. It was actually very, very nice!
We eat in the car too or we find a spot in the grass and sit outside and watch the world go by

Back
Top Bottom