Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Here it comes... you know there will be another quarantine order or lockdown order, right. People don’t get the importance of still keeping distance and such. Instead they act like a bunch of freed cage up animals 🙄
Worse than the party, all the protests going on around this week is going to spike cases. In the heat of the moment people are not thinking about the spread of the virus.

(My comment is about the course of the virus, I'm not commenting about the protests)

Worse than the party, all the protests going on around this week is going to spike cases. In the heat of the moment people are not thinking about the spread of the virus.

(My comment is about the course of the virus, I'm not commenting about the protests)
I haven’t really looked at the news lately. People aren’t using their common sense. I’ll stay home and stay safe. People are thinking we can go back to normal... we can’t

@BigBlueHen53
Multiple news outlets are now reporting that someone at that lake party has tested positive.
A released timeline looks like they were out and about at different places/bars all day Sat and all day Sunday.
:he
I shall now reiterate my previous statement ... Again ... LOUDLY!
PEEPUL IZ STOOPID!

I haven’t really looked at the news lately. People aren’t using their common sense. I’ll stay home and stay safe. People are thinking we can go back to normal... we can’t
"Normal" is now an invalid concept. The "normal" we lament no longer works and is gone forever. Let's hope we can find a new "normal" that lets us move honestly and safely forward.

EDIT to clarify/qualify
My apologies to anyone my post angered! ... I misunderstood about the protests ... I was thinking the Covid restriction protesters, not the murder-by-cop ones. Those are due to justifiable outrage. I pray that Nature doesn't use them to take more innocent lives. That would make the whole despicable scenario an even worse tragedy.

Original Post:

The fools don't realize that the spikes that follow their little temper fits are actually proving to the rest of the world that the (VIRUS) protesters are WRONG!

Last edited:
The fools don't realize that the spikes that follow their little temper fits are actually proving to the rest of the world that the protesters are WRONG!
I can't "like" that because I wasn't talking about the quarantine protests. Those folks are reckless in their behavior and I agree, protesting 'common sense' is rather, well...you know.

I was, instead, speaking of the protests of the last few nights. Totally different reasons for the demonstrations. ;) Still a hotbed for spread though.

I'm not paranoid enough for most posting here. I've worked through this whole mess, essential business, all of our customers are still alive and coming in. Most pay at the pump and go, a few locals pay cash or sign tickets refusing to use cards, even our private company cards We're spread out here with plenty of sunshine and a low incidence of the virus, three cases and one death.

I have limited my travels to trips for parts I can't buy local and to an out of town bank I use, get my business done and return with out any extra stops, Groceries and other necessitates have all been bought local to avoid any extra outside contact then necessary. Yesterday I was going to treat myself to an ice cream bar but the thought of going in to the store and opening the case that everyone else had touched to get one out robbed me of that desire, I didn't need it any way.😊

If I lived where some of you do I'm sure I would have a different out look on things then I do.

I'm not paranoid enough for most posting here. I've worked through this whole mess, essential business, all of our customers are still alive and coming in. Most pay at the pump and go, a few locals pay cash or sign tickets refusing to use cards, even our private company cards We're spread out here with plenty of sunshine and a low incidence of the virus, three cases and one death.

I have limited my travels to trips for parts I can't buy local and to an out of town bank I use, get my business done and return with out any extra stops, Groceries and other necessitates have all been bought local to avoid any extra outside contact then necessary. Yesterday I was going to treat myself to an ice cream bar but the thought of going in to the store and opening the case that everyone else had touched to get one out robbed me of that desire, I didn't need it any way.😊

If I lived where some of you do I'm sure I would have a different out look on things then I do.
You passed up an ice?cream. Now this world, IS really dangerous! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom