Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Thinking of your f-i-l and your family. How is your m-i-l holding up under the stress?

Re voting: My husband and I cast mail-in ballots and placed them in an official drop box. There are many choices around me for early voting in person, mail-in drop offs and, of course, election day in-person voting.

Before I left my ballot I literally checked to see how securely the box was bolted down and that the ballot slid down into the box. I don't trust ANYTHING this election and that most specifically includes AG Barr and Trump's packed Supreme Court.

I dropped my ballot in the slot at the township clerk's office, a couple of weeks ago, and checked online that it's been entered. DH has to do his soon too.
Worked at cleaning the veggie garden out today, what a mess! The chickens were right there checking everything out and working it all over with me. Somehow managed not to step on any, or fall on any, but it was close! More to do tomorrow, must rest the protesting back first.
Mary

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom