Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

You should be able to now that the the CDC has changed its treatment guidelines to "neither for or against" Ivermectin. I have been on it for months, as have most people I know. If you can't get an rx, the horse paste is perfectly fine to take.

That would be exciting since that does influence how much doctors will prescribe it. Do you have the page that was on?

You should be able to now that the the CDC has changed its treatment guidelines to "neither for or against" Ivermectin. I have been on it for months, as have most people I know. If you can't get an rx, the horse paste is perfectly fine to take.
What date did they change their minds? Was it around the same time they changed the cycle count for the tests?

I'm on the prescription for humans and my housemate has been taking the horse paste. We're both fine, no side effects. I know "horse paste" sounds awful but it's just a little glycerin with apple flavoring (it takes like apple-flavored Haribo gummy bears; I tried it). She adds it to a cup of warm water, stirs until it dissolves, and drinks it. Other people spread it on toast or crackers. It's a very small amount, it's based on weight so you don't take as much as a horse (!).

I'm on the prescription for humans and my housemate has been taking the horse paste. We're both fine, no side effects. I know "horse paste" sounds awful but it's just a little glycerin with apple flavoring (it takes like apple-flavored Haribo gummy bears; I tried it). She adds it to a cup of warm water, stirs until it dissolves, and drinks it. Other people spread it on toast or crackers. It's a very small amount, it's based on weight so you don't take as much as a horse.
I am also on the human tablets but I now know over a hundred people on the paste with zero negative side effects that I have heard of. No fever, aches, racing heart, or cracked teeth.

I am also on the human tablets but I now know over a hundred people on the paste with zero negative side effects that I have heard of. No fever, aches, racing heart, or cracked teeth.
It's been around since I think 1975? Almost as long as I have. :D

It's been administered around the world both in humans and animals. If it had any really nasty side effects, we'd know about them by now.

Back
Top Bottom