Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I am not speaking of Covid as I know Covid itself is not very life threatening, I am speaking of the experimental vaccine that is causing deaths in many people and infertility in women. As this vaccine is not proven or tested except on the people who agree to take it, I will not be getting the vaccine. We are also strongly pro-life, and the vaccine is made with aborted fetal tissue, that we cannot endorse in any retrospect.
It's good that the vaccine is optional, so don't worry. Your body, your choice.

Today my workplace quit requiring masks for people who are two weeks past their second vaccination. Saw a few people without them today, too.

I get mine Monday, so let's see - June 6th I get to go without it at work! I'm still going to wear it in stores and public, indoor places for a while, until there's definitive proof vaccinated people can't pick it up and pass it on without getting sick ourselves.

Good news for me, Mr. Dog, who's been skeptical due to what I consider misinformation, finally decided to get vaccinated! We work at the same place, and after finding out 1. work's ending the mask mandate for vaccinated people 2. we get a paid day off when we get each of them 3. his father and brother (the sources of some of the misinformation) got vaccinated, and 4. I got mine and didn't drop dead or turn into a zombie.

I'm SO glad I just got it myself and didn't try to browbeat him with science and logic, even though I've been extremely tempted - had to bite my tongue many times and just give him time to reach his own decision. I tried to keep it to normal conversations, such as, Him: "how was your day?" Me: "I got my first covid vaccination, they were so organized, I was in and out of there in 15 minutes. Then I stopped at the store, and you wouldn't believe what I had to pay for a bag of apples." and last week, Him: "I saw you went grocery shopping, did you pick up the dog's pills at the pharmacy?" Me: "Yeah, I dropped off her prescription but had to wait a bit because they have the covid vaccine there now, so a bunch of people were in line ahead of me. No biggie, I just got the groceries and by the time I was done they had her pills ready."

Work is not requiring people to show vaccination cards or anything, it's pretty much on the honor system - I trust most people, so we'll see.

It has no 'virus parts' at all....different kind of vaccine.

AZD1222, the vaccine from the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca uses so-called subunits. A subunit vaccine uses a particle of the virus. That particle has been put in a so-called viral vector: a shell that ensures that the virus particle gets to the right place. The AstraZeneca COVID vaccine uses an inactivated cold virus.

Source: https://www.astrazeneca.nl/geneesmiddelen/covid-19/wat-doet-een-vaccin-.html

I get mine Monday, so let's see - June 6th I get to go without it at work! I'm still going to wear it in stores and public, indoor places for a while, until there's definitive proof vaccinated people can't pick it up and pass it on without getting sick ourselves.

Good news for me, Mr. Dog, who's been skeptical due to what I consider misinformation, finally decided to get vaccinated! We work at the same place, and after finding out 1. work's ending the mask mandate for vaccinated people 2. we get a paid day off when we get each of them 3. his father and brother (the sources of some of the misinformation) got vaccinated, and 4. I got mine and didn't drop dead or turn into a zombie.

I'm SO glad I just got it myself and didn't try to browbeat him with science and logic, even though I've been extremely tempted - had to bite my tongue many times and just give him time to reach his own decision. I tried to keep it to normal conversations, such as, Him: "how was your day?" Me: "I got my first covid vaccination, they were so organized, I was in and out of there in 15 minutes. Then I stopped at the store, and you wouldn't believe what I had to pay for a bag of apples." and last week, Him: "I saw you went grocery shopping, did you pick up the dog's pills at the pharmacy?" Me: "Yeah, I dropped off her prescription but had to wait a bit because they have the covid vaccine there now, so a bunch of people were in line ahead of me. No biggie, I just got the groceries and by the time I was done they had her pills ready."

Work is not requiring people to show vaccination cards or anything, it's pretty much on the honor system - I trust most people, so we'll see.
vaccinated people can pick it up and pass it on.

We had an ‘outbreak’ in a nursery home where all elderly where vaccinated . It was obvious they passed it on. But the elderly didn’t get very sick.

But there was only this one case. So it seems to be an exception.

Be careful until 2 weeks after you’re vaccinated. 👍

AZD1222, the vaccine from the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca uses so-called subunits. A subunit vaccine uses a particle of the virus. That particle has been put in a so-called viral vector: a shell that ensures that the virus particle gets to the right place. The AstraZeneca COVID vaccine uses an inactivated cold virus.

Source: https://www.astrazeneca.nl/geneesmiddelen/covid-19/wat-doet-een-vaccin-.html
I think that's how Russia and China made their vaccines also.

vaccinated people can pick it up and pass it on.

We had an ‘outbreak’ in a nursery home where all elderly where vaccinated . It was obvious they passed it on. But the elderly didn’t get very sick.

But there was only this one case. So it seems to be an exception.

Be careful until 2 weeks after you’re vaccinated. 👍
That's helpful information, thank you. I'll keep my mask on in public places and continue the disinfecting and hand-sanitizer protocol even after I'm completely vaccinated, and keep it up until covid cases in my area have diminished to close to none.

This was on the news in the Netherlands today :
A Dutch group of coronasceptic activists has been coordinatingly disseminating false and misleading information about Covid-19 since February.

This group via the Telegram messaging service urged supporters to create fake accounts on social media, and has provided these trolls with disinformation about the corona vaccine on a daily basis. Health care organisations, politicians and prominent doctors are being harassed online as well as physically by members of this troll army. Pointer has gone undercover in this group for the past 3 months, tracking down the fake accounts and identifying the people behind this digital troll army.

The troll army - called The Digital Army - is now offline.
Source: https://pointer.kro-ncrv.nl/nederla...eidt-en-coordineert-desinformatie-over-vaccin

The harassments started to become very grim in the lasts months. Some prominent heath care people in the Netherlands and Belgium went into hiding or get police protection now.

Back
Top Bottom