Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

My oldest dealt with this a lot last year. It really helped for her to use the disposable vs the cloth/homemade ones as they seemed to breathe a little more. Also, she did have to up her face washing regimen a little more but added a moisturizer so she didn't get the really bad dry skin.
I use cotton face masks. They're really soft and comfortable. They still make my acne awful. I don't care if I have acne, its just that it HURTS!

I use cotton face masks. They're really soft and comfortable. They still make my acne awful. I don't care if I have acne, its just that it HURTS!
I did read online (which nope I don't believe everything I read) but they were saying that the acne from the masks is a fungal acne, not the "normal" stuff. There was a home remedy using Head and Shoulders as a face mask on there too. Maybe it will work?

Without this person, we would have had to close for the day and cancel many appointments. Management likely did not want to deal with it.
I used to be that person. Got called in on holidays, weekends and vacation. My dad died and I was a thousand miles away with my Mom and they called. The equipment they were calling about had to be restarted after a power outage within a couple hours or it would solidify. It couldn't be repaired properly and they figured out they needed to have more people to rely on. Like they hadn't been told a million times.

I did read online (which nope I don't believe everything I read) but they were saying that the acne from the masks is a fungal acne, not the "normal" stuff. There was a home remedy using Head and Shoulders as a face mask on there too. Maybe it will work?
It makes sense to me. With the hot air lingering in front of my face for 14 hours a day, no wonder. The cotton masks and changing them several times a day has kind of helped. Not much, though. I get horribly painful pimples that just ache. Nothing I've experienced before. Thats my only complaint, though. I really don't mind the masks at all

That's not actually true, the drugs are actually different. and Ivermectin has been in trials, and didn't make a difference in patient outcomes.
Also, the whole thing started because in test tubes, at 100x the human dose, it killed C-19 virus. Nice, but 100x the human dose in a test tube isn't helpful in real patients at safe dosages. It's great drug if you have roundworms, but for viruses, not so much.
Mary
I disagree

I used to be that person. Got called in on holidays, weekends and vacation. My dad died and I was a thousand miles away with my Mom and they called. The equipment they were calling about had to be restarted after a power outage within a couple hours or it would solidify. It couldn't be repaired properly and they figured out they needed to have more people to rely on. Like they hadn't been told a million times.
Sounds familiar

Back
Top Bottom