Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Common thought process for some who won't get vaccinated. I'm sure a lot of the 720 MILLION dead had some higher risk condition. But a lot did not.

Why target the "healthy"? Because the "healthy" can get Covid, the "healthy" can give it to someone who will die if they get Covid. Even if you don't care if you might get sick, perhaps end up in the hospital, perhaps die, care about others.

I would love to see those links. I keep reading that concept but never see any verifiable references.
720 million? Really? You sure youre not thinking of the black plague? That number is in no way correct. Now maybe affected...but not DEAD

Pretty funny not so funny. Had someone in a department at work test positive for covid, three people that worked with her were put on the whole Govt mandatory forced quarantine. Even though they had no symptoms and tested negative.
They came back to work today. Were given write-ups written reprimands for it... first time this happened here, wrote up for failure to observe proper safety protocols, the whole six foot distance thing...
I figure when I get ready for lunch tomorrow instead of having half the seats in the breakroom probably be just ONE. :lol:
Florida's looking better and better everyday. :cool:.
Semi- similiar at my husband's workplace (maybe not much similar). They can take masks off if they are in an office by themselves but have them on in meetings. Even when all of them have already had covid.

Testing has 30 - 60% false negative; higher if taken before symptoms. I'd rather quarantine than go by the tests. But I can do that fairly easily now; it will get harder to when I start looking for a job.

I would love to see those links. I keep reading that concept but never see any verifiable references.
Pretty late right now I'm about done need to get up 4am lol, I'll get links/info tomorrow.
But I'll say it was our Netherlands friend that pointed it out way back, I didn't believe it figured full of carp no way hospitals would do that here, inflate #s for ca$h. Bull poop!
Called him out on it.....then I saw reports here ... verified. I've said it here few times don't disbelieve or agree with anything you don't agree with or agree with, read, research, verify yourself.
So much disinformation and information who do you believe??
Maybe @BDutch can provide links info on it not sure their timezone?
If not I'll be back tomorrow.

I think this convo has surely departed from the "how has this affected you" aspect of the thread as it has been pointed out before, it's not in line with the original idea of this thread.
We are just going to go around in circles. However, if you like you can message me, but at this point I have nothing further to add.
I would respectfully disagree.
I think this thread fairly reflects how it has affected us. It has driven wedges deeper and become a gigantic distraction. I for one don't believe it an accident but a feature. Too many people today thrive on chaos.
I'm not getting political, I'm asking everyone to look past their differences in world views and don't let it destroy us. You probably won't like what our civilization is replaced by.

Last edited:
Pretty late right now I'm about done need to get up 4am lol, I'll get links/info tomorrow.
But I'll say it was our Netherlands friend that pointed it out way back, I didn't believe it figured full of carp no way hospitals would do that here, inflate #s for ca$h. Bull poop!
Called him out on it.....then I saw reports here ... verified. I've said it here few times don't disbelieve or agree with anything you don't agree with or agree with, read, research, verify yourself.
So much disinformation and information who do you believe??
Maybe @BDutch can provide links info on it not sure their timezone?
If not I'll be back tomorrow.
Hi beercan,
What kind of info are you looking for?

I would respectfully disagree.
I think this thread fairly reflects how it has affected us. It has driven wedges deeper and become a gigantic distraction. I for one don't believe it an accident but a feature. Too many people today thrive on chaos.
I'm not getting political, I'm asking everyone to look past their differences in world views and don't let it destroy us. You probably won't like what our civilization is replaced by.
I wasn't referring to the thread, but the convo that I was having with ninja squirrel. None of what I posted pertains to how its affected me. I shouldn't have jumped into this thread to begin with. Even my initial comment was not about how the pandemic has affected me. ✌

Back
Top Bottom