Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Blood oxygen won’t go above 94 when I’m resting, only goes up when I walk.
WOW. I have seen that happen and it's counter intuitive. After a "walk test" (to see if someone qualifies for home O2), the SpO2 rises when you think it would have fallen.
Good luck. Take care yourself first. Let us know how it's going when you can.

My wife got her second vaccination shot friday and to right now has been in bed with fluctuating fever up to 102.5 along with the usual chills headache etc. Doc said she basically has to rude it out cause anything prescribed would mess up the vaccinations. They said it's normal but should not have been this long they said 24 hours after the shot for 24hrs after that

My wife got her second vaccination shot friday and to right now has been in bed with fluctuating fever up to 102.5 along with the usual chills headache etc. Doc said she basically has to rude it out cause anything prescribed would mess up the vaccinations. They said it's normal but should not have been this long they said 24 hours after the shot for 24hrs after that
Praying for your wife :hugs.
A friend of mine just lost his grandfather who, ironically, passed away just hours after taking the vaccine.

I hope she gets better fast.

What they neglect to tell you is that your resistance drops for 2 weeks after a jab.
I'm not giving medical advice but if her fever rises to 103, and you don't give Tylenol or Ibuprophen, I would start giving cool baths. Don't let her stay above 103, I would head to the ER. (That's too hot for an adult.) I would go anyway if she doesn't turn around in a day or two or starts having breathing problems. Get a second opinion if need be.
(What shot is she getting if I may be so nosey?)

Back
Top Bottom