Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

To get slightly back on topic, I'm waiting on my free tests. I wonder how long of a wait that will be.🤔
Haven't seen mine either, I ordered them the 18th, the day before the website was to go live. I gather they opened it early as a "beta test" to find and fix problems early. So far I just have the confirmation email. Got the 2 boxes from the state earlier in the month. Ordered online Wed, they arrived Sat.

An update on the last two of my associates
Oh Sour, I am so sorry. You've lost so many to this disease. And at least these two could possibly have been prevented. :(

Haven't seen mine either, I ordered them the 18th, the day before the website was to go live. I gather they opened it early as a "beta test" to find and fix problems early. So far I just have the confirmation email. Got the 2 boxes from the state earlier in the month. Ordered online Wed, they arrived Sat.

Oh Sour, I am so sorry. You've lost so many to this disease. And at least these two could possibly have been prevented. :(
My tests will be here in February 1

47F9994B-6196-4336-860A-58F2792389F0.png

My hubby is finally feeling better. He's still a little congested but hes no longer super tired and cranky. He swears up and down it was just a sinus infection but he's had this for 2 weeks. I swear he had covid but he refused to take another test.
Could have been either, truly. Most sinus infections clear up on their own around 2 weeks with or without antibiotics. It’s why I stopped going to the Dr every time I had one.

Could have been either, truly. Most sinus infections clear up on their own around 2 weeks with or without antibiotics. It’s why I stopped going to the Dr every time I had one.
I wish he had. They could have at least given him something to mitigate his symptoms. He was so miserable and cranky it was unbearable for me.

Back
Top Bottom