Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

and women.
:oops:
Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reality GIF

No sarcasm at all, just an encouragement to continue loving him. He is responsible for loving you as he ought to, no matter how he is feeling. I'm sorry that you experienced his anger, that's not something that any spouse should have to experience.
I appreciate that. He hasnt quite reached the maturity level to understand that unfortunately. He's getting there and hes not like this when hes not sick. Sometimes I just have to remind him that we're a team and not rivals.

I actually thought about purchasing another television so we could do just that. We only have the one.
We're opposite like that too. She prefers to lay in the bedroom with spectrum tv and I prefer to hang out in the living room. She hangs out in the living room too when I am sick but doesn't bother me. I do get migraines from time to time and when I do all I can do is go to bed and lay in the dark. She got those blackout curtains and they do well to darken the room. Now if she was sick and I had a migraine I'm off to the living room lol

We're opposite like that too. She prefers to lay in the bedroom with spectrum tv and I prefer to hang out in the living room. She hangs out in the living room too when I am sick but doesn't bother me. I do get migraines from time to time and when I do all I can do is go to bed and lay in the dark. She got those blackout curtains and they do well to darken the room. Now if she was sick and I had a migraine I'm off to the living room lol
We usually try to agree on something to watch together. If hes sick though all he wants to do is sleep. Its a little annoying though if one of us wants to play a video game but the other wants to watch tv

We usually try to agree on something to watch together. If hes sick though all he wants to do is sleep. Its a little annoying though if one of us wants to play a video game but the other wants to watch tv
If you get you another TV with a video game in a different room you'd be golden. May seem like a waste of money but I bet next time ones sick the other would be like "money well spent" lol

If you get you another TV with a video game in a different room you'd be golden. May seem like a waste of money but I bet next time ones sick the other would be like "money well spent" lol
I just worry we'd spend less time together if we got another TV. DH will pretty much watch anything and everything. I'm more picky

Back
Top Bottom