Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

And just cause you're in contact with a + person doesn't mean you're definitely getting it. My wife has been sick since last Saturday or Sunday verified covid on Tuesday sick as a dog too she had it bad bedridden for most of it and we haven't been distancing from each other if I'm gonna get it I'm gonna get it kind of attitude. I have been feeling fine testing when my doctor told me to (5 days after conformation) and tested negative. The way she felt I believe for certainty if I have it I would feel something. I'm going to test one more time tomorrow morning and if I'm negative I'm back in action I believe I did enough to say I'm good

Man my phone knows me pretty good it autocorrected testing to testosterone

It's all about common sense and personal experience. Unquestionably vaccinated people can get Covid. My grandson, granddaughter and her fiance - all vaccinated but not boostered got Covid. Future 'grandson in law' was sick for 3 days, all lost sense of taste and smell, but impact was basically minimal. Daughter and SIL vaccinated and boostered did not get sick. The five people I personally know who have died from Covid all were not vaccinated. Way back when this started I told the Princess that it was most likely an uncontrollable disease given the nature of Coronaviruses. That did not rule out the possibility that the disease might be mitigated. Hopefully variants will continue to attenuate.
Come on common sense. Ain't none of that left in the good ole USA. We don't want to start throwing logic into this do we? Lol

Screenshot_20220130-122716_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220130-122708_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not by me pulled it from the net I claim no authorism

And just cause you're in contact with a + person doesn't mean you're definitely getting it. My wife has been sick since last Saturday or Sunday verified covid on Tuesday sick as a dog too she had it bad bedridden for most of it and we haven't been distancing from each other if I'm gonna get it I'm gonna get it kind of attitude. I have been feeling fine testing when my doctor told me to (5 days after conformation) and tested negative. The way she felt I believe for certainty if I have it I would feel something. I'm going to test one more time tomorrow morning and if I'm negative I'm back in action I believe I did enough to say I'm good

Man my phone knows me pretty good it autocorrected testing to testosterone
Very true. Best of luck! When my triple jabbed hubby had it a few weeks back the kids and I (unvaxed) managed to avoid it. I tested myself at days 0, 5, and 10 and day 5 for the kids-all were negative. We were definitely exposed (we had all been cuddling on a couch watching a movie and I made him test after bc I told him he sounded different than his usual sinus)

My wife and I have an agreement that when one is sick that the other one leaves them alone unless called upon. It works well cause neither of us want to be bothered when sick
That's the way I am. I just want to crawl under a bush until it passes.
DW wants to be babied. Problem is, we try to treat people the way we want to be treated. Consider taking a minute to find out what they want.

That's the way I am. I just want to crawl under a bush until it passes.
DW wants to be babied. Problem is, we try to treat people the way we want to be treated. Consider taking a minute to find out what they want.
I've learned to leave the DH alone when he's sick. But I wanna be babied. Nothing is better when you're feeling crappy then having a personal maid to wait on you hand and foot. Especially since when Im sick I dont want to move. But DH wont do that. At most he'll go get water for me. When I had food poisoning he got me some tea but immediately had to leave the room...sympathy puker.

Brad may have a lot of money (or at least DID before he bought the Tesla) but he isn't too bright.

Sage advice Hayden. Useful in many, many circumstances.
People who think theyre "buying" Teslas arent too bright. Usually when you own something its yours. Teslas are a "havership" not ownership. You have no right to repair with those vehicles

Back
Top Bottom