Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Covid shortages made simple things like chicken feed and dog food.
The biggest issue around here is, of all things, cat food! I finally asked when our local suppliers get their deliveries. They don't know what's coming in, but I'm there within the hour, just to make sure I get what I need, if it's on the truck. Zheesh! The things we go through for our fur and feather babies!

The biggest issue around here is, of all things, cat food! I finally asked when our local suppliers get their deliveries. They don't know what's coming in, but I'm there within the hour, just to make sure I get what I need, if it's on the truck. Zheesh! The things we go through for our fur and feather babies!
Yes! We just lost our cat of 21 years and her food was impossible to track down!

Yes! We just lost our cat of 21 years and her food was impossible to track down!
I'm so sorry! But WOW! She had quite a run! Our last kitty was a senior rescue. We had her for almost four years and our vet put her at about 18 at her last visit. You might as well start stocking up on cat food, now, y'know. When a well-loved pet leaves, it usually sends another to fill that empty space in your heart. Our Harley must have been a bit of an egotist ... she sent TWO to fill her pawprints!

I got the free tests today.
PXL_20220131_212442862.jpg

I'm so sorry! But WOW! She had quite a run! Our last kitty was a senior rescue. We had her for almost four years and our vet put her at about 18 at her last visit. You might as well start stocking up on cat food, now, y'know. When a well-loved pet leaves, it usually sends another to fill that empty space in your heart. Our Harley must have been a bit of an egotist ... she sent TWO to fill her pawprints!
My last cat lived 18 years. My current cat was her replacement. Shes 16 now.

I have a question. What’s the point of taking a test if you don’t feel sick?
Whats the point of taking a test if youre sick? You know youre sick so just stay home. The point is that some people are asymptomatic and can still spread it. If you're sick in general just stay home. But some places require a negative test to return to work.

Whats the point of taking a test if youre sick? You know youre sick so just stay home. The point is that some people are asymptomatic and can still spread it. If you're sick in general just stay home. But some places require a negative test to return to work.
I get that but regardless of what everyone says if people aren’t feeling bad most aren’t staying home and dealing with all the BS of getting tested and getting sick time etc..

Back
Top Bottom