Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I called corporate and asked for an extension and they told me to contact the store. Asked at the store today and they told me to contact corporate. The guy also said he has no control over what he gets in and when. He said "maybe tomorrow or saturday. Theyre extremely rare". Meanwhile where theyre NOT offering it for free you can find them. Seems intentional.
You mean like a conspiracy? Lol

Unless you have an active relationship with a child I find it hard for anyone to understand. They may act like it it is ok but we are undermining their mental health.
I have an active relationship with children. They aren’t mentally handicapped by wearing a mask. We don’t make a big deal about it and so they take it in stride.

Face Masks, Barrier Face Coverings, Surgical Masks, and Respirators ...fda.gov› medical-devices › coronavirus-covid-19-and-medical-devices › face-masks-barrier-face-coverings-surgical-masks-and-respirators-covid-19
September 15, 2021 - A: The FDA regulates face masks, including cloth face coverings, barrier face coverings, and surgical masks as medical devices when they are intended for a medical purpose. Medical purposes include uses related to helping prevent the spread of COVID-19. Face masks intended for use by the general ...

Back
Top Bottom