Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Well you can't get me to drink the kool-aid on the vaccine front. Covid has been around for years. And suddenly there's an outbreak and they magically create 2 vaccines out of no where?? Mmmm no thanks. My whole family has had covid all on different levels of being sick nothing severe but I treat us all very holistically. I'm a giant conspiracy theorist tho so I could go on and on lol
Me too. I agree. At least now we say our views. This list censored a lot of people.

Ivermectin has absolutely been effective!!
Ivermectin is definitely effective if you have parasites. It has zero effect on viral or bacterial infections. It is possible you got better after taking it, but if you did it wasn't because of the Ivermectin beyond the placebo effect. It is correlation vs causation. Just because two things occur in close proximity to each other, it does not necessarily mean one caused the other.

Realtime meta analysis of all significant controlled studies of ivermectin treatment of covid-19.

Search methods, inclusion criteria, all individual study data, and other such information is detailed here.

As of August 2023:

1692431112286.png

Source in view rather than a link
https://c19early.org/

Last edited:
Realtime meta analysis of all significant controlled studies of ivermectin treatment of covid-19.

Search methods, inclusion criteria, all individual study data, and other such information is detailed here.

As of August 2023:

View attachment 3613426
From the intro to the above

"Ivermectin, better known for antiparasitic activity, is a broad spectrum antiviral with activity against many viruses including H7N7, Dengue, HIV-1, Simian virus 40, Zika, West Nile, Yellow Fever, Japanese encephalitis, Chikungunya, Semliki Forest virus, Human papillomavirus, Epstein-Barr, BK Polyomavirus, and Sindbis virus.
Ivermectin is an inhibitor of importin-α/β-dependent nuclear import of viral proteins, a SARS-CoV-2 3CLpro inhibitor, binds to glycan sites on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein preventing interaction with blood and epithelial cells and inhibiting hemagglutination, exhibits dose-dependent inhibition of lung injury may inhibit SARS-CoV-2 induced formation of fibrin clots resistant to degradation, may minimize SARS-CoV-2 induced cardiac damage, has immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties, and has an extensive and very positive safety profile...."

Editing Edited to remove the citations for clarity. And because here they linked back to the metastudy rather than to the source that was cited. The citation information is at the metastudy site. Although I am having trouble seeing it on my phone - it shows briefly then autocorrects (or something; I'm not very tech savvy) to another part of the website.

Last edited:
This source covers many of the treatments for covid; ivermectin is just one of the many.

The source also compares the treatments in many ways. I especially liked the comparisons of risks of the the treatments - in the box and whiskers graphs. The number and percent given are number of studies and percent effectiveness of that treatment.

Attachments

• 89679987-51BB-48AC-8006-74987F710E10.jpeg
    89679987-51BB-48AC-8006-74987F710E10.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 8
  • D84DC19E-8E66-456E-AF44-7EC9E77D3A79.jpeg
    D84DC19E-8E66-456E-AF44-7EC9E77D3A79.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Ivermectin is definitely effective if you have parasites. It has zero effect on viral or bacterial infections....
"... Abamectin and ivermectin ... inhibited CHIKV [chikungunga] replication in a dose-dependent manner and had broad antiviral activity against other alphaviruses - Semliki Forest virus and Sindbis virus. Abamectin and ivermectin were also active against yellow fever virus, a flavivirus...."

Attachments

• 70A26A8D-E719-45D6-A6B7-EAAD417690AF.jpeg
    70A26A8D-E719-45D6-A6B7-EAAD417690AF.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom