Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

So you were the on ODing on ivermectin making them turn away gun shot victims? Oh wait, that story was false. Nevermind.
Not sure what to make of that comment, but besides the aforementioned elimination of the congestion, the only other thing that I noticed was it made me more regular, and my gallbladder seemed to function better.
YMMV 😀

Well as someone who's step mom writes all the medical reports for insurance companies I happen to know hospitals were in fact treating with ivermectin. She sees patient files daily and it has a full run down of all medications given for treatment. So to say it doesn't work is whoey. I never used it when I has it I dosed with zinc, vitamin c, D and B12 as well as all my own herbal remedies. But I'm not one for putting commercial rx into my system. All medications originated from the earth I'll treat myself that way still. Big Pharm can kiss my... anywhosits

Well as someone who's step mom writes all the medical reports for insurance companies I happen to know hospitals were in fact treating with ivermectin. She sees patient files daily and it has a full run down of all medications given for treatment. So to say it doesn't work is whoey. I never used it when I has it I dosed with zinc, vitamin c, D and B12 as well as all my own herbal remedies. But I'm not one for putting commercial rx into my system. All medications originated from the earth I'll treat myself that way still. Big Pharm can kiss my... anywhosits
I agree, do you follow susun weed? One of my favorites

No kidding!
Took 'em three years to even identify the first so called 'victim'.
Nothing about it stands up to scrutiny.
Cool how it just suddenly vanished! 😎
It certainly has not vanished. Eight people I know well have had it in the last month or currently have it. It's still one of the top five causes of death in the U.S.

It certainly has not vanished. Eight people I know well have had it in the last month or currently have it. It's still one of the top five causes of death in the U.S.
I've not heard what the latest variant or latest booster is.
Can you bring me up to date?
Furthermore, you would have thought that the first victim's name would be a household word long before people were forced to lose their jobs. From memory; What was their name?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom