Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Frankly i was too lazy for hear all Putin`s adress to the nation. I obey the laws and take them for granted, but more often than not I am not particularly interested in politics. I don’t even go to the polls, but not because I don’t trust, but because on the contrary I trust the rest of the Russians that they will choose what I will take for granted. To be honest, it’s absolutely all the same to me under what system to live, my ancestors lived under the king (tsar), then under the communists, and now we have Putin, in general, I personally can live under the communists, and under the king, and under Putin, I absolutely no matter :D
As i understood, here are any problem widh some russian people, who spent the money in another counryes, the rich transfer money as if they are going to live there, and the poor get into debt and bank loans, spending much more than they earn on vacation and travel. And the government came up with some restrictions because of this, though I did not read which ones, I can not correctly comment on this.
If you look at the story, it already happened, the russian nobles traveled a lot, and there was no order in their villages, at that time they wrote a lot about it, there was even Nekrasov’s poem "Forgotten Village" (1855 year). As known, after some time (in 1917) in russia was a revolution and we was 70 years communists.

In Russia, nothing ever changes and is constantly being repeated, I won’t be surprised that we will then again be with the tsar or with the communists. Therefore, the easiest way to live here is not to bother with any politics at all and just do the job, for example, I grow geese, chickens, ducks and goats. The rest is absolutely no difference - my chickens will peck the same grain, regardless of whether I enroll in the Communists or the royal gendarmes :lol:
I must admit, I'm very similar in attitude. There is a saying, "it doesn't matter who you vote for you still get a government.":p:D

My DH and I have always been preparers no matter what we were planning to do. We always stocked up in the fall so we didn't need to be in stores doing cold and flu season.
When this virus hit Washington and California back on Jan 15, we said this was going to get bad. We are in Ohio. As the virus started our way by mid Feb, I went to the grocery store and started stocking up. I didn't go crazy just got what we would need to last three months. The one I bought three boxes was cat litter. That was the one thing I didn't want to run out of. LOL We also made sure the ducks had plenty of food as well. I had to leave some of their food in the garage because I was afraid mice would get in it if left in the barn.
We now have over 2000 cases and 32 deaths.
I would like to ask all folks to pray for the safety of all those who are on the front line of this. My youngest daughter and her husband are both nurses. My daughter works in the ER. I fear for her safety and I can't even be around her because of my diabetes.
I hope everyone is keeping distant from others. The sooner we do this, the faster we can get through this. Take care and stay healthy!! 🙏

Lol, in Rusia marijuana can give 15 years of prison, and this article never falls under amnesty. I think it will be LOOOONG quarantine :lol: And i heard that in China for this death penalty. So I’d better read books calmly and play the accordion or computer games. Some people of Rusia (and frankly me too) have some ideas to copy this part of chinese laws to Rusia ))

Here possesion of marijuana is punishable by upto an year of prison, cultivation is 10 years of prison and trading of marijuana gets you 30 years of prison. Alcohol consumption in Bihar may get you upto ten years of prison, but thankfully police is extremely corrupt in Bihar and laws are rarely enforced, specially if you can bribe the police. A chicken or a dozen of eggs can take care of the police.

1,250 cases today. Jumped by 200 something in 24 hours. People stay home already..
Went to the store last night, stores were wiped out. Got some food, mainly frozen stuff. Some vegetables and stuff for lunches.
The little boy that works there was talking about how he hung out with his friends over the weekend, went longboarding and fishing. He asked what I had done, I replied 'I stayed home. Didn't get sick. Stuff like that'
Conversation quickly ended lol

I have a technician coming this week to figure out why the storms are passed, but my Internet is still out. I had to answer a ton of questions to assure them I’m not sick. If I were, would I really admit it? What about the technician? I was unable to get assurance that they were safe!! I will be disinfecting everything after he leaves!!!

I have a technician coming this week to figure out why the storms are passed, but my Internet is still out. I had to answer a ton of questions to assure them I’m not sick. If I were, would I really admit it? What about the technician? I was unable to get assurance that they were safe!! I will be disinfecting everything after he leaves!!!
Make him sanitize his hands or wash them before he touches anything!

Back
Top Bottom