Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I wasn't mad about the answer that I got I'm not sure where you think I got mad from.

Everyone's so whacked out right now it's completely disgusting the world that we live in.

People don't even understand how nasty and disgusting they are being to people, I was just having a conversation with someone.

I don't understand why everyone else has to insert themselves and Make things 10 times worse
Whatever, believe what you want. I am logging off now and turning my phone off

I am sorry you felt I was telling you to change your behavior or to live your life differently. I asked for empathy but that was all. I am very happy that you are doing so well during this challenging time. I know you have faced many obstacles in your life due to your health and I wish nothing but the best for you.

Best wishes to you all. I think I will be unfollowing this thread now.
Please stay. We knew what you meant and you didn’t say anything wrong :hugs I hope things get better

I wasn't mad about the answer that I got I'm not sure where you think I got mad from.

Everyone's so whacked out right now it's completely disgusting the world that we live in.

People don't even understand how nasty and disgusting they are being to people, I was just having a conversation with someone.

I don't understand why everyone else has to insert themselves and Make things 10 times worse
I agree with you.
And I think you should take what you just said and apply it to yourself as well. Also, if you dislike me so then you should ignore me. I’m sorry that you still have bad feelings about yesterday. However, I think you just offended a number of people. Please realize that. Thanks you.

Well, this was a pretty good thread - too bad.
Thank you Sour. You're one of the wisest I know. Stay healthy and love your smokin hot wife as much as you can.

I'll never forget when you called her that 😁

Get out as much as you can and get some fresh air. I heard that New Jersey is pretty high in numbers, I forgot the exact number that my husband told me yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom