Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

No planting or weeding here today. It's been raining lightly or in short downpours alternating with clear sunny skies for the earlier part of the week. I've been taking advantage of that to get everything I wanted in to benefit from nice moist loose ground to send roots into and establish. But it's pouring today.

I've still got TONS of weeding to do. We have Bermuda grass and nutsedge that's had 2 years to get thoroughly established in the planting beds while I was sidelined with surgeries. They both have insidious root systems that have to be ferreted out and eliminated. Some of the nuts grow down 18"!

At least they'll send new shoots up from this rain and I'll get a clue were to go excavating next.

I've got a whole flat of crane's bill I'm waiting to put in in place of the nutsedge but I gotta get every trace of it out first.
I'm pretty much done planting until after summer. Still waiting on a few herbs and some squash to grow up for now. Since I have child labor available (help) I need to move about 3 dozen concrete blocks from the side of my house to the backyard. Time to get working on another garden bed back there.

The only way I got rid of Bermuda grass was to let my flock have at it. They did a great job with time.

If it shifts, then only replace that seal, you will be fine!
I thought I would rebuild it because I'm going to the trouble to pull it out. But if you think it won t be necessary to do so.
[/QUOTE]@Don 27 If it's only a leak, I would only fix the seal. But it depends on how many miles you have on it, and how much money you choose to spend. Pull it, Pull the pan. Check for fluid color, and/or metal shavings in the pan. You know the mileage and will see the condition.
I didn't drive your car, nor do I know it;s condition. But I tell you this: My hen Beetov-Hen is a very good mechanic chicken. She was there, helping me with mine two years ago.:D

It would if the command got deleted though wouldn’t it? That’s what I was referring to. Not the text but like if ] got deleted or something.
Yes, if any part of the quote code stuff is deleted it will not display properly.

This has added spaces to show what it should look like.
[ QUOTE="KDOGG331, post: 22415961, member: 5843"]It would if the command got deleted though wouldn’t it? That’s what I was referring to. Not the text but like if ] got deleted or something.[ /QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom