Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

New Jersey today : 92,387 positive cases +4,250
4,753 deaths +377

No peak or leveling off here. Southern and coastal NJ are catching up to the northeastern corner of the state.

What's happening in your state ?

10,447 confirmed
2,000+ hospitalized
486 deceased

Our numbers keep climbing. Testing is very limited.

So the ginormous roaster chicken is in the crockpot and the house is just starting to smell good....herbs, spices, garlic and a wee hint of onions.
The tail had a teeny tiny amount of freezer burn so I'll cut that off and though I looked, it appeared the processors took the kidneys out already. I guess I've gotten used to the rotisserie birds from Sam's Club still having them.
Fingers crossed it comes out tasty. :fl
Roosters need love too, but that wasn't what i meant by loving your rooster!
OK maybe your dinner wasn't a chicken?

New Jersey today : 92,387 positive cases +4,250
4,753 deaths +377

No peak or leveling off here. Southern and coastal NJ are catching up to the northeastern corner of the state.

What's happening in your state ?
Our state is seeing a decline. Everything is still remaining closed besides the essential businesses.

I was worried about you because I hadn't seen you in a while on here

10,447 confirmed
2,000+ hospitalized
486 deceased

Our numbers keep climbing. Testing is very limited.
Screenshot_20200422-115833.png

I got all the stuff and am heading over to overnight him now but I’m still not really sure why I necessarily need to do the test. I mean, I’m going to, I already called them and they’re expecting him, but no matter how it comes back, positive or negative, it’s not going to change anything. I’m not really going to do anything differently except of course not sell birds now I guess but I never did that anyway. And I was going to just presume he was positive and treat it as such anyway. So if it comes back positive, well, I was already planning to take those precautions anyway. So I’m essentially just throwing $100, maybe $130 (idk how much overnighting is), away. :th

I got all the stuff and am heading over to overnight him now but I’m still not really sure why I necessarily need to do the test. I mean, I’m going to, I already called them and they’re expecting him, but no matter how it comes back, positive or negative, it’s not going to change anything. I’m not really going to do anything differently except of course not sell birds now I guess but I never did that anyway. And I was going to just presume he was positive and treat it as such anyway. So if it comes back positive, well, I was already planning to take those precautions anyway. So I’m essentially just throwing $100, maybe $130 (idk how much overnighting is), away. :th
Send him for the damn test.
You throw money away all the time.

So you know if it's not Marek's and something else that you can treat for:he:he:he:he:he:he:rant

Back
Top Bottom