Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

@KDOGG331 That's not THAT far of a drive! :lau
No the neighbors aren't that close my arena is so big it butts up to the dividing fence. It's only 375'x400' :D Gotta have good long straightaways and sweeping turns for these big freight trains when they are pulling a cart. :gig

edited because autocorrect hates me!
I’ll get right on it! Already in the car actually coincidentally. :lau don’t have any clothes with me but I’ll buy some on the way :lau be there in about a week lmao actually maybe 3-4 days :lau

And oh wow that’s a huge arena!! Haha that’s awesome though!!!

I’ll get right on it! Already in the car actually coincidentally. :lau don’t have any clothes with me but I’ll buy some on the way :lau be there in about a week lmao actually maybe 3-4 days :lau

And oh wow that’s a huge arena!! Haha that’s awesome though!!!

Pshaw maybe 2 1/2 days at the most. :lau Of course, my husband would make it in a day & a half just to say he did. Roadtrips are always an adventure with him. :barnie

Who needs clothes, wear what you have on, we can worry about shower and clean clothes when you get here. :D

That's what everyone tells me until they ride in it. Then they want their own. We have had 12 horses comfortably working in this arena at the same time. It's awesome.

Not to butt in but wow! That's how Marines drink on party night! Impressive.😉
0D088C05-71E1-4EE8-BB2F-17C9D89742AE.jpeg

I used to get discounts at the bar because I brought people in to watch me drink. I remember two guys arguing because I got a beer stein instead of a glass. The bartender said something along the lines of, “it’s the only way I can ring her up before getting her more. Besides, I know she can finish it.” I was given four bottles if I wasn’t doing tap.

Back
Top Bottom