Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

We won't touch B&Js with a 10 foot pole, had a bad pint and that was that. Haagen Dazs is the only big brand I eat on occasion. Currently liking Full Tilt (soooo good, based in Seattle I think) and Aldens (from OR). Surprisingly the Safeway/Albertsons store brand "O Organics" ice cream is pretty good too, and cheaper than the others.
I love Turkey Hill pistachio with almonds!

You hate veggies?? You're cooking em wrong, poor things! Tell her, Cluckie!
Hate might be a bit of a strong word. I just don’t love them and eat them out of necessity lol but I do like some. 😂
And yet you grow them!
:lau I’m trying to make myself love them! And oddly I do like my homegrown ones better haha
I love Turkey Hill pistachio with almonds!
Turkey hill is good!!! Though I don’t like nuts 😂🤣
Ice cream? Mackinaw Island Fudge!
Mary
That sounds so good!!!

A shining example of intelligence, responsibility and leadership.
Facepalm.gif

https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...t/news-story/714f826b043bf7272bc903b7d3d8d2b5

I used to just buy Hood or Friendlys or sometimes the Turkey Hill or whatever was on sale but I’ve now been spoiled by Tillamook ever since I tried it last year 😂🤣🙈
Friendly's near us closed a couple yrs back. Do you have any Stewart's shop's (convenience store/gas station) in your state? They have their own ice cream. Excellent, much like all of Friendly's flavors and in half gallons still at the same price of competitors pretend half gallons.

Is there any way predators can get in the barn at night? If so, I would suggest 2"x4" garden fencing, welded wire is even better.
I had a renter with chickens years ago use these stalls and as long as he put them up at night and secured the door..nothing bothered them. He did get lazy tho and put a doggie gate in the doorway instead of shutting the full door so they could put themselves up (which they did out of habit) and within a week they were massacred. They weren’t mine, but I felt that was totally irresponsible! They were beautiful Delawares that laid beautiful big eggs.

What?!! Ridiculous!!....
:th
There is a minimum age requirement of 35 to run for president USA. I'm starting to think maybe there should be a maximum age limit. You should see the guy they picked to run against him and our President. Serious cognitive issues possible dementia. Doesn't know where he is most the time, doesn't know what office he's running for, or who his wife is. Has sexual assault allegations against him right now and says he doesn't remember. I kinda believe him, has a hard time remembering a lot lately.
:th

Back
Top Bottom