Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Super glue, and no, I don't have a pic in memory, but I could take one tomorrow, sorry.

Super glue, of course! This seems like a really good idea, I bet it protects the hens if you don't let their spurs get all big and sharp. Is this something I should do with my roos?

Super glue, of course! This seems like a really good idea, I bet it protects the hens if you don't let their spurs get all big and sharp. Is this something I should do with my roos?
I would regularly trim both the nails and the spurs on my tom turkey. The hens really appreciated it and looked much better. Yes, it was funny to watch because the tom was nearly the same size as me... 😆

Last edited:
I would regularly trim both the nails and the spurs in my tom turkey. The hens really appreciated it and looked much better. Yes, it was funny to watch because the tom was nearly the same size as me... 😆

Mercy! Was it a rodeo or did he submit to his pedicure willingly?

I am so keeping that wonderful logic sandwich for use "out there" if I'm ever in a place to help defend someone from one of those cowards. It's definitely something for them to "chew on" instead of flapping their gums.

"No shirt, no shoes, no service" has absolutely nothing to do with health, it started when the hippies were considered undesirable and people didn't want them in their stores. Shoes are required by osha for worker bee safety but there are no laws that govern consumers. The necessity of shoes and their supposed benefits is debatable.

Shoes are required by osha for worker bee safety but there are no laws that govern consumers. The necessity of shoes and their supposed benefits is debatable.
Helps prevent catching athlete's foot... ? Nails are painful too and then there's the risk of tetanus...

But I always felt shoe requirements in stores was an effort to promote a certain brand of decency while on the premises.

Helps prevent catching athlete's foot... ? Nails are painful too and then there's the risk of tetanus...

But I always felt shoe requirements in stores was an effort to promote a certain brand of decency while on the premises.
No they don't. Athletes foot is compounded by the moist, warm conditions in your sneaks. If you go barefoot then you learn to avoid hazards, your skin becomes healthy like good leather if you take care of your feet. Shoes have nothing to do with the decency of a person; they used to indicate "status" and I find nothing decent in that.

Shirts, too. There's no need to go into a business establishment half naked. People shouldn't even have to be told that. I saw a fellow at Wal-Mart the other day wearing pants down around his thighs. He had a belt on to hold them up - UNDER his underwear. Not even halfway around him, like kids did in the 80's. And I just wondered: Why? If people used a little common sense, we wouldn't need laws telling them things about basic hygeine and decency. Like, get dressed before going out in public. 😆

Back
Top Bottom