Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Shelters would be an absolute NIGHTMARE!!!!
Better to have them and at least give people an option to turn to. Our area got hit by a tornado during shutdown and storm shelters were not allowed to open because of covid. Most people didn't get a tornado warning...

Virus, tornado, unemployment, murder hornets, floods, protests, election year craziness, why not some hurricanes...

Better to have them and at least give people an option to turn to. Our area got hit by a tornado during shutdown and storm shelters were not allowed to open because of covid. Most people didn't get a tornado warning...

Virus, tornado, unemployment, murder hornets, floods, protests, election year craziness, why not some hurricanes...
Welcome to June, we have now reached Jumanji, Level 6!

Our day got darker, today. A few "pages" back, I asked for prayers for Myra, the mother of a friend. She lost her battle with Covid. She was 66, with a minor health issue that should have had no bearing on the virus. That makes three for us. I hope that means we're done.

So sorry to hear this, @MROO. Thanks for letting us know. :hugs

Only thing I ever used in NM, where the humidity was 3%. Here in MO it feels more like 80% and up! Help me, I'm melting! 😳

I'm sorry sympathy is all i can offer right now.I have personal knowledge and experience with swamp coolers & surviving massive humidity shift. What I don't have is a way of grafting my not-so-typical with high metabolism and born/initially raised in Michigan genetics that have allowed me to comfortably adapt to the vast levels of humidity..... without diing every time..... just congieling every so often.

Back
Top Bottom