Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

So I bought a dehydrator and my fridge is completely loaded with marinated meats, marinated tomatoes, bananas, and apples.

Im hoping that it works out well for us for preserving food.

And... I don’t get why people like to push buttons in here... Can’t we all just get along? Bad enough this virus sucks, we don’t need the threads to suck and turn negative.

So I bought a dehydrator and my fridge is completely loaded with marinated meats, marinated tomatoes, bananas, and apples.

And... I don’t get why people like to push buttons in here... Can’t we all just get along? Bad enough this virus sucks, we don’t need the threads to suck and turn negative.
That sounds delicious! Lol I’m not usually a jerky person but I’d try it. But it’d be good homemade. And I would totally eat the fruit 😂🤣 you’d have to make more for you 😜:plbb

And yes I agree!! We need positivity! :D

Btw, you are up late again!!

That sounds delicious! Lol I’m not usually a jerky person but I’d try it. But it’d be good homemade. And I would totally eat the fruit 😂🤣 you’d have to make more for you 😜:plbb

And yes I agree!! We need positivity! :D

Btw, you are up late again!!
I’m doing carrots and corn too for my ramen.

I don’t eat jerky at all.

I’m making the banana chips different flavors and the apple chips I’m doing a batch of plain and a batch of cinnamon brown sugar.

Not sure the flavors I’ll do for the bananas yet. Everyone did say to make a batch of plain ones. I was thinking spicy and herbed.

I actually slept a little tonight. I went to bed at 11 and woke up at 2.

I’m doing carrots and corn too for my ramen.

I don’t eat jerky at all.

I’m making the banana chips different flavors and the apple chips I’m doing a batch of plain and a batch of cinnamon brown sugar.

Not sure the flavors I’ll do for the bananas yet. Everyone did say to make a batch of plain ones. I was thinking spicy and herbed.

I actually slept a little tonight. I went to bed at 11 and woke up at 2.
Oh that sounds good!!! I bet in soup it really would be haha maybe not plain. 😂🤣

Yeah me neither but I’ve never had homemade haha but dried meat just doesn’t appeal to me usually 😂🤣 plus most gives me a headache.

Ohhhhh I bet those brown sugar cinnamon ones will be so good!!! Hahah

Spicy and/or herbed bananas sounds a bit odd but possibly good 😂🤣🙈

Only one way to find out lol

And oh that’s good at least! Some sleep. I haven’t gone to sleep yet but I slept a ton today lol

We had two big old trees cut down yesterday, very sad. Both showing signs of disease, and big falling dead branches are never good! A black oak, trunk rotten up the center, and a black walnut, same. They will be missed, but needed to go.
It was so interesting watching the two guys working to take them down, carefully, but such dangerous work!
Mary

Oh that sounds good!!! I bet in soup it really would be haha maybe not plain. 😂🤣

Yeah me neither but I’ve never had homemade haha but dried meat just doesn’t appeal to me usually 😂🤣 plus most gives me a headache.

Ohhhhh I bet those brown sugar cinnamon ones will be so good!!! Hahah

Spicy and/or herbed bananas sounds a bit odd but possibly good 😂🤣🙈

Only one way to find out lol

And oh that’s good at least! Some sleep. I haven’t gone to sleep yet but I slept a ton today lol
You wouldn’t get a headache from mine. It just has bbq sauce and low sodium soy sauce.

I think my dehydrator won’t be here until tomorrow so stuff will be nice and marinated.

The tomato chips I heard are amazing. Banana chips that are flavored are amazing as well. Apple chips are always amazing especially on salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette

Oh! Which one did you get??

It's sad that some people never learned how to mind their own business.
good morning! power got back on finally early this am. Need a real hot shower and have lots of laundry. Outages were all over here, and lots of trees down. Never saw so much rain as we did on Tuesday. Generator kept freezers on, but sleeping was hot and stuffy
Glad to hear your power is back on. I saw on the weather channel this morning how many people lost their power and how many trees are down.
We had two big old trees cut down yesterday, very sad. Both showing signs of disease, and big falling dead branches are never good! A black oak, trunk rotten up the center, and a black walnut, same. They will be missed, but needed to go.
It was so interesting watching the two guys working to take them down, carefully, but such dangerous work!
Mary
Sorry for the loss of the trees. It;s always sad when a big stately tree needs to be taken down or comes down in a storm. Those trees are living history.

Back
Top Bottom