Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

WELL DONE!!!!! Man! You really get into this stuff!

Thanks! Halloween is the only Sabbat nationally celebrated with a relatively natural progression, and I am very crafty big and small, so it is easy for me to get into it. :)

Ok, so here are the hands and bones. They will be dry in about 2 hours and then I can detail them. I'm using the underside of my cornhole board I made as a spray box.

20201026_122027.jpg

And then here is a secret project. That tool is a planer. Shhhhh.
20201026_125359.jpg

I need to empty my hoodie pocket of sawdust and put these things away before the boys get home. XD

Last edited:
Oh, dear girl! We have Alzheimer's in my family. My grandfather and my mother both had it. And I have friend who, when we were raising our young children, was taking care of her afflicted m-i-l.

That's a VERY TOUGH road. I'm sorry it's yours and your husband's. But you sound up to it. I hope you will have help. Social Service departments in some states will fund caregivers. It's important to take care of yourself while you take care of him.

Does music help? There's interesting research on music calming sufferers and even helping them be present.

My heartfelt wishes go out to you!
You also understand. Thank you..and yes!! I will be checking out our state's help..if any. That would be great!

@chocolate mouse I was diagnosed with serum negative RA 2 years ago. Lived most of my life with inflamed joints and pain before finally seeing a rheumatogist. Please give your sis a hug from me, a kindred spirit.

As far as age is concerned I like to say that I am 35 with 32 years of experience. When I say that people usually give me a quizzical look, do the math and then 'get it' and start laughing.

Well, it's obvious to me (Snickers) you are most definitely a RPG fan as well as also a card game fan....

You may also be unsurprised to hear I also like anime. XD My whole house and I are nothing short of giant nerds. Most people have a mirror or a tasteful landscape over their mantle - we have a giant spray paint picture of mario and a dozen other video game characters so we're pretty obvious about it. About the only thing we aren't into is comic books and plenty of our friends are. That box has my partners commander decks in it. :lau The boys are always leaving their cards all over the place.

Last edited:
They sent me home. :(. My potassium is too low. 2.7. Where I have heart palpitations, and him looking at my history..the anesthesiologist says we're not doing this today. I need to get with my doc and get that settled. I guess I'm pretty low. The Dr. Came in and said he would talk with my Dr..get me on a pill and do it tommorow. The anesthesiologist was still there, told him... he says..I'll talk with him..you need this addressed for a longer period of time. .....Bummer!

They sent me home. :(. My potassium is too low. 2.7. Where I have heart palpitations, and him looking at my history..the anesthesiologist says we're not doing this today. I need to get with my doc and get that settled. I guess I'm pretty low. The Dr. Came in and said he would talk with my Dr..get me on a pill and do it tommorow. The anesthesiologist was still there, told him... he says..I'll talk with him..you need this addressed for a longer period of time. .....Bummer!
Sorry to hear that! So hard when you had everything arranged. Hope this gets resolved soon.:)

Back
Top Bottom