Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

So here's the latest October surprise...
So the funeral is planned for this Friday at the Ok church and we'll, likely a mini-super-spreader event with all that no-masking, no social distancing that I know for a fact because to church was live streaming sunday's for the last few months on FB-land and yeah.... So..... Just found out this AM that our eldest daughter is covid positive... This means that my Better-half and the other girls are now going to get tested and they have to quarantine her in one roommof the lake house.... and Now, not sure:
a) how she's going to get to come up and vote.
B) when we will know their test results Friday/Saturday of this week?
C) now they can't come home for at least untill after veterans day (oh not fun)
D) what does this do for the burial at the Dallas Nat'l cemetery??? No clue yet...
E) now with my damaged lungs... I have to be extra, extra careful between now and when they are "safe" to return home......
:th

/End of line.

Oh, that sucks. If you request a mail in ballot there's a chance of dropping it off for them early as immediate family can drop off ballots. But otherwise... I think that sucks is about all I got. :T :T Wear your mask, stay distant and safe. Good luck my man.

And now my father in law is another covid death. (I just got the update from my Better-half) :th
I am so very, VERY sorry. Prayers are winging their way to you and your DW. Please let her know that we are sending her strength ... and hold her extra long for those of us who can't actually give her a hug.

So the funeral is planned for this Friday at the Ok church and we'll, likely a mini-super-spreader event with all that no-masking, no social distancing that I know for a fact because to church was live streaming sunday's for the last few months on FB-land and yeah.... So..... Just found out this AM that our eldest daughter is covid positive... This means that my Better-half and the other girls are now going to get tested and they have to quarantine her in one roommof the lake house.... and Now, not sure:
D) what does this do for the burial at the Dallas Nat'l cemetery??? No clue yet...
E) now with my damaged lungs... I have to be extra, extra careful between now and when they are "safe" to return home......

/End of line.
Hugs, hugs, hugs and MORE hugs ... all from a safe distance, of course!

/End of line.
🙏🙏

/End of line.

I am so sorry you are going through all of this. My prayers are with you and your family. :hugs

We'll, our daughter in law's mother had a co worker come down with the virus.. so she's in quarantine...and our daughter in law's sister has a co worker that came down with the virus. This makes the second to time her sister has had to quarantine. That virus is running rampid!! electry..and all...stay well.. careful! Off to my Dr tommorow to figure out BP meds and check my potassium. I'll be keeping distance, which they are good at in the foyours, can't always be in the office. I have to wonder about those drs that have to get close to a patient. Bless those front line workers!

We'll, our daughter in law's mother had a co worker come down with the virus.. so she's in quarantine...and our daughter in law's sister has a co worker that came down with the virus. This makes the second to time her sister has had to quarantine. That virus is running rampid!! electry..and all...stay well.. careful! Off to my Dr tommorow to figure out BP meds and check my potassium. I'll be keeping distance, which they are good at in the foyours, can't always be in the office. I have to wonder about those drs that have to get close to a patient. Bless those front line workers!
Remember to hold onto your sense of humour! Laughter is still one of thee best medicine out there for the soul.

Back
Top Bottom