Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

You’re not the only one with family with health issues. I have two disabled older brothers that were born premature. I’m responsible for both of them. One brother has high blood pressure, kidney problems and diabetes. You know what I did? I kept him home from work where he worked at a grocery store. I have been helping pay for everything because it’s my decision to keep him safe. I have no authority and neither do you to mandate anything. You may not agree but mandates like you’re talking about aren’t legal and they’re not going to happen.
I wish the mask nonsense would stop. They do NOT stop the spread!

How much you paying me to stay home so I don't get the plague from you? :) I can tell you right now - animal feed starts at $30/month. :)
Our grocery trips run about $100/week in my house. We can start with that one if you prefer.

How much you paying me to stay home so I don't get the plague from you? :) I can tell you right now - animal feed starts at $30/month. :)
Our grocery trips run about $100/week in my house. We can start with that one if you prefer.
Your family isn’t my responsibility mine is. You find a way to get it done.
My feed bill is over $300 a month. I’m not complaining. They’re my birds. I’m not even talking about dog food yet. Again they’re mine and not anyone else’s responsibility.

Your family isn’t my responsibility mine is. You find a way to get it done.

We did, and got sick because of people like ya'll. So you said you don't want us going out but you ALSO don't want to not go out yourself. Why should the burden be on the person tryna stay safe, or disabled people, or poor people? Maybe if you don't wanna pay the costs don't go out?

So I'll wait. You know the health insurance we recently got is pretty dang high.... Easily meeting our grocery costs. You could pay for that instead.

We did, and got sick because of people like ya'll. So you said you don't want us going out but you ALSO don't want to not go out yourself. Why should the burden be on the person tryna stay safe, or disabled people, or poor people? Maybe if you don't wanna pay the costs don't go out?

So I'll wait. You know the health insurance we recently got is pretty dang high.... Easily meeting our grocery costs. You could pay for that instead.
Where did I say I’ve been going out and about and not paying attention to the guidances? You are assuming.

There is a mask mandate here in any buildings and when you can’t social distance. Whether or not I agree with it is irrelevant but I have been following it.

Where did I say I’ve been going out and about and not paying attention to the guidances? You are assuming.

You're right - I should rephrase. You ARE encouraging others and making false claims about the legality of mask mandates which have a 100 year history of being enforceable to the point of arrest.
So how much you gonna pay so some OTHER person can go out since you think it's important for them to be able to? At this rate if someone gets sick it's coming outta your taxes anyhow... Who do you think is paying for all those hospital trips? It isn't the people who don't have the money to pay for it....

Everyone always wanting something for free. Sorry, if I have to go to work every day so can you.

Everyone I know that has gotten Covid was a faithful mask wearer. If you believe a little flap of clothe hanging on everyone’s face is going to save the world I feel sorry for you. It amazes me how ppl can’t use critical thinking skills anymore.

You're right - I should rephrase. You ARE encouraging others and making false claims about the legality of mask mandates which have a 100 year history of being enforceable to the point of arrest.
So how much you gonna pay so some OTHER person can go out since you think it's important for them to be able to? At this rate if someone gets sick it's coming outta your taxes anyhow... Who do you think is paying for all those hospital trips? It isn't the people who don't have the money to pay for it....
No I haven’t encouraged anyone to to anything they don’t want to do unlike the majority in this thread. The difference here is you want to impose your will on everyone else and I would like to see it left up to the people to make the best decisions for themselves and their families.

Everyone always wanting something for free. Sorry, if I have to go to work every day so can you.

Everyone I know that has gotten Covid was a faithful mask wearer. If you believe a little flap of clothe hanging on everyone’s face is going to save the world I feel sorry for you. It amazes me how ppl can’t use critical thinking skills anymore.

Your mask doesn't protect you, it protects everyone else.
Maybe you could pay for the glasses my partner got his health insurance from work for? Then he'd need work less and could avoid plague dog anti-maskers. :) That will keep him from going out and let you do you boo! It's probably only around $800 for that one pair.
You could pay for one for my other housemate too!

No I haven’t encouraged anyone to to anything they don’t want to do unlike the majority in this thread. The difference here is you want to impose your will on everyone else and I would like to see it left up to the people to make the best decisions for themselves and their families.

Some people think it's the "best descision" to not wear a seatbelt but that's illegal too.

I mean "imposing someones will on others"... What do you think a law IS exactly?

Back
Top Bottom