Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

That website is so click baitey that I couldn't find anything but ads and a headline on it. Does that seem like a reputable source to you?

Bear in mind early phase human trials have been running for a while now and there's no evidence of serious long term issues. The first ones started before the summer. And if there were issues, the only way to justify not getting it is if you believe that a company that relies on living humans getting old and buying their drugs to make money would sell you a cure more dangerous than the disease all while under the watch of dozens of different national governments and countless other private organizations with serious competing interests, including other companies with a desire to sabotage their competition.

That's a big stretch imo. Especially when the person making the claim can't get published on a reputable website...

I bet we never hear how many doses went to waste. Went to waste because of govt
Heck, they don’t care it’s not their money they are wasting.. to me it just shows they really don’t care about preventing death, they care more about how it all looks. Where is common sense anymore? The waste in government is obscene.

That website is so click baitey that I couldn't find anything but ads and a headline on it. Does that seem like a reputable source to you?

Bear in mind early phase human trials have been running for a while now and there's no evidence of serious long term issues. The first ones started before the summer. And if there were issues, the only way to justify not getting it is if you believe that a company that relies on living humans getting old and buying their drugs to make money would sell you a cure more dangerous than the disease all while under the watch of dozens of different national governments and countless other private organizations with serious competing interests, including other companies with a desire to sabotage their competition.

That's a big stretch imo. Especially when the person making the claim can't get published on a reputable website...
Byc is very click baity also if you don’t have a premium membership.

Byc is very click baity also if you don’t have a premium membership.

I don't have that experience. I find it easy to find and consume the content on this site. I also only got pfm this year because someone else bought it for me. I've been here years without it.

Having said that, I also would not trust the articles on this website without additional due diligence. Many of them are written by total amateurs and don't have the appropriate level of citation to be reliable. Some of them even suggest activities that are illegal under many circumstances. This websites information is much like a blog; quality is determined by the creator and many are unreliable.

Last edited:
So glad you got a gifted PFM renewal!!!

Everyone needs a little oxytocin during this time. Someone is caring for you....and I know that you will pass it on.

8302803C-C46F-4117-A029-C31D41557591.jpeg

Someone renewed my pfm. :hmm I still haven't bought it for myself ever.
Thanks I guess

I love the site and found an interesting friend, a freelance writer from Chickens Magazine. We are keeping busy with articles. Just got my second article copy from the magazine and so excited to be included with personal quotes and experiences that provide knowledge to someone new to chickens. I find the information knowledge reliable and helpful but have to take info. with a grain of salt. Someone else's experiences may not be yours. I have three articles for the website for myself but can't bring myself to finish yet but will get to it. Time is relative right now.

Since I am not in the market, not affecting me. I can obtain any products I need since buy local here mostly online right now. Hope all are doing well. My husband received covid-19 vaccine since in healthcare but I have not since just considered family. When at pharmacy would not hesitate to get it. Bright side flu is down a few cases this year because of masks and social distancing. Hope all who expect revenue and work are also working. My daughter was unemployed for awhile due to layoffs and is working again. Had to pay back $2300 to IN unemployment in overpayment. She broke up with boyfriend and back home at Dads again. Mom here of course paid the bill. Tears or sorrow of your child in need always call to us to help. I should just reassure her this too shall pass and she can slowly pay it off on own because they let you but I love my child and hate her to suffer. OH well at least she is back to work and home. Im sure she appreciates her parents for helping her out. I hope this pays me back some day when old and alone. Cheers and safekeeping everyone.

Back
Top Bottom