Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Are you trying to tell me the Bobby Kennedy’s child, RFK Jr. is some sort of a kook?

I don’t follow him. One of my clients posted it. Why do you feel the need to label me?

Bobby Kennedy was an American hero. Kook or no I will at least hear his sweet baby son out.

I don't care very much about celebrity personalities and I don't see how being related to someone famous is remotely relevant to anyone ever forever. There's very little about being in a specific family that makes you the same type of person that they are. I exclusively care about what people do, not what their lineage is.

Now as for things that you've done. YOU have claimed that you're well researched but couldn't find a study that has been public for months, YOU shared something from a YT video on a clickbait website as "proof", and have now shared something from an anti-vaxxing website. YOU chose to share those things publicly. That's your choice - nothing makes you look like an anti-vaxxer extremist except your own actions.

But hey - benefit of the doubt. You're always welcome to delete your statement and I'll delete mine (including this one) since you're now more well educated on the subject and claim you're not deliberately sharing anti-vaxxing extremist propaganda.

Good to hear! Let's hope for similar reactions next time.

I've ordered this. I'm going to start wearing it as soon as we've had our second shots and waited the requisite 2 weeks afterward. I feel like it will be my ticket to once again hug the people I love who don't live in my house.

View attachment 2498829
I didn’t think we could have contact with people even after the second vaccine.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200605/lancet-retracts-hydroxychloroquine-study

Hmmm....... How bout that HCQ 'study' now?

Fauci says 'we have plateaud in cases'

The new administration finds mask wearing important enough to mandate all federal lands, employees and activities require masking..... then tours the Lincoln memorial 2 hours later sans masks. If it were truly that important, they'd lead by example. If it truly worked, they'd be wearing their masks.

Suddenly opening up the economy is important.

The person that is responsible for your health is you. Enough with the crap. Find an open minded practitioner to help if you get this virus. Stay safe as you feel required to and quit letting this run your life.

I think that if the science wasn't sound it should go back into research and development. Much like I think Ivermectin should be looked at more closely now that I've seen studies suggesting it's got benefits. That's how good science works. That's how being a good person works - you change your mind when presented with real evidence from solid sources.

If Fauci is accurate about us having plateued that'd be good. Some other experts disagree and I don't care much for celebrity so I'll refrain from judgement. He's been wrong before. And if we have numbers still need to go down - we can't handle them as they are.

The tour of the Lincoln memorial to honor covid-19 victims happened before the executive order, and it was outdoors and distanced, but I agree - he should have been masked. But for the most part I have seen them masked, and more importantly, I've seen our healthcare workers masked who I trust to be more reliable in their behavior than any politician.

I'm not really sure why you're so intent on pot stirring and promoting an exclusively self-focused worldview. We're all in this boat together.

I don't care very much about celebrity personalities and I don't see how being related to someone famous is remotely relevant to anyone ever forever. There's very little about being in a specific family that makes you the same type of person that they are. I exclusively care about what people do, not what their lineage is.

Now as for things that you've done. YOU have claimed that you're well researched but couldn't find a study that has been public for months, YOU shared something from a YT video on a clickbait website as "proof", and have now shared something from an anti-vaxxing website. YOU chose to share those things publicly. That's your choice - nothing makes you look like an anti-vaxxer extremist except your own actions.

But hey - benefit of the doubt. You're always welcome to delete your statement and I'll delete mine (including this one) since you're now more well educated on the subject and claim you're not deliberately sharing anti-vaxxing extremist propaganda.
Is that flaming? It seems flamy🔥 Why do you keep typing YOU in all caps? Is that you screaming at me? That seems crazy. 🤷‍♂️ I posted a thing on a forum in a discussion relating to the thing and you light up the ol flame thrower. I have no need to delete anything. I haven’t broken any of the rules. I am not posting to you or about you. I just posted. If you don’t like my content then feel free hit the old ignore button if that’s a thing.

Frankly you seem like a rona vaccine bully. I want everyone to have a voice and the free choice to make their own health decisions. You know, my body, my choice and all.

Also did I call myself well researched at some point? Haha. That’s awesome. I can’t believe I did that.

All I've ever wanted was an open dialog and civil discussion, then get ridiculed because it's not aligned with YOUR self-focused opinion on how it should be.

I am currently looking at YTD death tolls in the US trying to find where the coronavirus death toll spike is.

I have a very hard time believing everything is suddenly getting better 24-48 hours after inauguration.

Very pissed Amazon waited until administration change to offer distribution help. If they were doing it for the people, it wouldn't matter who was at the helm.

Bottom line is the health effects of isolation, and forced poverty.... economic effects from shutting down, and plain fear is far more dangerous than the virus.

It wasn't just luck. I teamed up with my sister and we were relentless in our efforts. We didn't give up until we got appointments for everyone in our families. We found some tricks along the way, like selecting a date beyond the first one listed as available, since everyone is trying for the 1st date. Also, ignore when it says "no appointments available at this time" and keep on trying. The system gets overloaded and frequently crashes, but appointments open up if you don't give up.

It wasn't just luck. I teamed up with my sister and we were relentless in our efforts. We didn't give up until we got appointments for everyone in our families. We found some tricks along the way, like selecting a date beyond the first one listed as available, since everyone is trying for the 1st date. Also, ignore when it says "no appointments available at this time" and keep on trying. The system gets overloaded and frequently crashes, but appointments open up if you don't give up.

This seems like good advice right now. Outside the many people I know in the medical profession not many people I know qualify so it's gonna be some time for me either way.

Back
Top Bottom