Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Even though I am vaccinated against covid, I am fine with continuing to wear a face covering indoors, especially with large numbers of people I don't live with. But I'm done with wearing a mask outdoors while walking around town or on walking trails etc. Unfortunately, my town still requires face coverings outdoors until May 16th.

I think outdoor mask requirement is a bit silly at this point, since vaccinations are now freely available to all who want them. Do others have ordinances requiring wearing face coverings outdoors where you live? Mine has exceptions to this, of course, like for during exercise or if one has a medical condition, etc.

Even though I am vaccinated against covid, I am fine with continuing to wear a face covering indoors, especially with large numbers of people I don't live with. But I'm done with wearing a mask outdoors while walking around town or on walking trails etc. Unfortunately, my town still requires face coverings outdoors until May 16th.

I think outdoor mask requirement is a bit silly at this point, since vaccinations are now freely available to all who want them. Do others have ordinances requiring wearing face coverings outdoors where you live? Mine has exceptions to this, of course, like for during exercise or if one has a medical condition, etc.
Getting a shot is still difficult here. I get my first one today. I signed up the end of March, the other side of the next town over, they filled the whole month of April in 9 hrs. I signed up 3 hrs after it opened. I have been looking for a closer opening, but nothing is available.

Masks in public outside too

One need not be the volunteer information source police...
Happy to help. The CDC is a fantastic resource for all of us as we cope with the impact of coronavirus on our daily lives. I, for one, am glad my tax dollars are being used to share information that the public needs to make appropriate decisions for ourselves.

One need not watch a youtube video to get this information. CDC freely provides it to the public https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm No one is "controlling the narrative and driving the fear" with regard to the multitudinous causes of death of humans.

And here is the 2020 preliminary version. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

Yes, freely available if sought out and sorted through. You totally miss the guys point. Where was the year long media blitz over the 1,000,000+ cancer and heart disease deaths? No all we saw on every single news station were running infection totals from the beginning. People who recovered or died months before still in this giant climbing number. FEAR FEAR FEAR.

Bar the restaurant doors for Rona but keep sellig glyphosate soaked food to everyone and everything.

There are still locations where hospitals are busy with covid patients, but experts warn that it is not a good idea to defer medical care during a pandemic. This article, "Heart Disease is Still a Killer, here's how to reverse it", from NPR news a couple of weeks ago, explains,

"The best part of my job as a primary care doctor is reassuring them that we're not powerless, even against some of the biggest threats to our health. In the case of COVID-19, we can do things like get vaccinated.

There's even more within our control when it comes to heart disease, which remains the leading cause of death in the U.S., even during 2020. On average, it kills about 655,000 Americans each year."

Back
Top Bottom