Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-murderer-dr-fauci-21st-centurys-mao-zedong/

This is a sad story that illustrates the atrocitiy that the Fauci led medical cabal has committed by suppressing early treatment and prophylaxis. If an 81
year old tested positive why would he not be given any of the many options for early treatment. We KNOW that simple things like vitamin D and zinc levels really seem to matter for this disease outcome. But no, they did nothing until it was too late. Yet at the same time we have VAX Live simulcast on most major networks and many other channels. HCQ, ivermectin, D,C, Zinc, quercetin, etc are simple and cheap and save lives. No brainwashing concert needed. Just need the word to spread past the suppression.

Think about this. In 20 different studies ivermectin showed at 74% reduction in mortality studies. 80% improvement when given early. Had we pushed this information instead of poopooing its then we could have realistically seen 3/4 lower death numbers from Rona!

Think about that!!! If we had given everyone ivermectin and some vitamins upon diagnosis, we would have ~148,292 deaths instead of 593,167!!!

But lets have a vax concert that never mentions the life saving proven options.

Even if we could treat covid and reduce the deaths from the illness; that does nothing to reduce the spread and stop the mutations and variants from constantly creating more risky infections spreading everywhere.

The only way out of this is to stop the virus in its tracks - nearly eliminate it like has happened with polio and measles - and vaccines are the only reliable and efficient way to do that.

15AA5B4E-6727-49D0-8908-508B6E105051.png

You simply don’t get it. Of course the WHO says not to use ivermectin! They are NOT looking out for you! They need shots in arms, not safe, effective, and cheap drugs.
You're right. I don't get it. Please explain to me WHY the world health organization would want to hurt people? Would want people to be sick for longer; would want people to suffer and economies to collapse and their own friends, relatives, and family members NOT get the very best treatments available?

Why would anyone do that? They put themselves and their own families at risk if they are intentionally withholding effective treatments. That makes no sense.

The same with Dr. Fauci. He has daughters and grandkids. He surely wants them to receive the best possible care and chances to avoid getting sick. He and his family all got the vaccine. They aren't using ivermectin or HCQ.

You're right. I don't get it. Please explain to me WHY the world health organization would want to hurt people? Would want people to be sick for longer; would want people to suffer and economies to collapse and their own friends, relatives, and family members NOT get the very best treatments available?

Why would anyone do that? They put themselves and their own families at risk if they are intentionally withholding effective treatments. That makes no sense.

Answer your own question. If I answer for you, you will immediately google for a counter point. So go find your own answer. They are still suppressing good treatments in favor of a full court vaccine press. Why not push both?

Back
Top Bottom