Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Long term would be nice but short and mid term would do. Efficacy, at least, should show up in the death rates. It isn't.

In the meantime, how can we not have a titer level determined yet? We keep hearing natural immunity might not last very long. Ok. So far, less than 1% have gotten it again, so it doesn't seem to be wearing off very fast most of the time. We could tell with no risk of any kind to anyone via titers.
Every time I ask my dr they say we don’t do that here.

Home test was correct with the faint second line. She just tested positive at Walgreens.
Work said I can work beings vaccinated and no symptoms unless cdc says otherwise or I develop symptoms.
This is what I don’t get. We all know you can get and spread covid even while vaccinated, and you may only exhibit mild symptoms if any at all. But if someone in your household tests positive, it seems so wrong that the quarantine restriction is lifted. It scares the crap out of me. 😳

Home test was correct with the faint second line. She just tested positive at Walgreens.
Work said I can work beings vaccinated and no symptoms unless cdc says otherwise or I develop symptoms.
Did you get tested?
Work idea that you need symptoms is goofy. Glad I am retired.

it seems so wrong that the quarantine restriction is lifted.
Yeah that doesn't make much sense. It might have back before Delta since the prior version didn't seem to hit vaccinated people. But even then, given the vaccine isn't 100%, I think it would be best to isolate, get tested after a few days then go to work if negative.

SOMEONE has to be in the "didn't take" group and there isn't a nice mark on the foreheads of those it "did take" to indicate same.

Back
Top Bottom