Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

My brother and sister in law both have covid, as of a couple of days ago.. She went to the hospital yesterday. She is in her 40s, slim, very fit, no known underlying health issues. When she first got there, they said no to the monoclonal thing and weren't going to admit her but she got worse as she was there. They admitted her and are giving her the treatment. He says he is doing ok, he is home with their kids.
Prayers for swift healing 🙏❤️

I work at a print shop and up and till now( i guess?) We werent.allowed to laminate vaccine cards. We had today some people who had just recieved their booster come in and they were given a whole new vaccination card to reflect they had their booster. I was upposed to laminating their card's but they insisted that its allowed now
I know of no law that says you can't laminate the card. Makes it harder if you go in for a future "booster" however.

Here Staples will make a wallet size photocopy of the original and laminate it FOR FREE to people in their FREE Rewards program. You can sign up while they deal with your card. I had mine done in April after shot 2, took the original in when I got my booster and will have Staples copy and laminate that. I don't think the originals are going to last long in a wallet.

My boss specifically said "I cant get covid because I'm vaccinated".
Sadly your boss isn't paying attention. As we all know - yes he can, though if he does his case would likely be less serious than if he wasn't vaccinated.

I know of no law that says you can't laminate the card. Makes it harder if you go in for a future "booster" however.

Here Staples will make a wallet size photocopy of the original and laminate it FOR FREE to people in their FREE Rewards program. You can sign up while they deal with your card. I had mine done in April after shot 2, took the original in when I got my booster and will have Staples copy and laminate that. I don't think the originals are going to last long in a wallet.

Sadly your boss isn't paying attention. As we all know - yes he can, though if he does his case would likely be less serious than if he wasn't vaccinated.
Yea they'll make a COPY and laminate the COPY. Not the original. But supposedly they're giving people new cards when they get their booster. And I know he's misinformed and I told him that. Unfortunately he said that in front of his now vaccinated child and when I corrected him his kid said "wait...I could still get covid? You told me I couldnt. What was the point of me getting the shot then?" Out of the mouths of babes....

I've been reading Revelations recently, and it all only make sense when the old biblical references are discussed. Folks reading it then, with Hebrew school backgrounds, get all those historical tie-ins that most of us have no idea about. And the author never heard about viruses, vaccines, or anything similar!!!
Mary
Yes it's hard to interpret the meaning of something written thousands of years ago. I believe things are explained so people could understand then and still apply in current times. But this means there's many interpretations. Bible is supposed to be from the word of God. the word viruse isnt used but plague is.... Vague enough to cover everything from locust to virus

"wait...I could still get covid? You told me I couldnt. What was the point of me getting the shot then?"
Tell the kid that it is because he is less likely to get Covid and if he does he will most likely have a less severe case and is less likely to spread it. I'm sure that doesn't carry as much weight with the younger crowd since MOSTLY they tend to have less severe cases and think they are invincible anyway.

But supposedly they're giving people new cards when they get their booster.
I don't know about everywhere, only where I went but they peeled a sticker off a sheet that has the vaccine lot number on it and put it on the original form. How do they get that on an entirely new card? Or do they copy it over with a pen? Seems like that could be looked at by someone in the future as a questionable card.

Back
Top Bottom