Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Tell the kid that it is because he is less likely to get Covid and if he does he will most likely have a less severe case and is less likely to spread it. I'm sure that doesn't carry as much weight with the younger crowd since MOSTLY they tend to have less severe cases and think they are invincible anyway.

I don't know about everywhere, only where I went but they peeled a sticker off a sheet that has the vaccine lot number on it and put it on the original form. How do they get that on an entirely new card? Or do they copy it over with a pen? Seems like that could be looked at by someone in the future as a questionable card.
I agree it did seem suspect. Especially since they had several cards. They could have been lying and those were all fake. Idk I just sat at my desk and did my job. I wasnt the one who laminated them so I can't say for sure. I'm also behind a wall in a cubicle so I didnt see exactly what they were laminating, just that the wanted 4 things laminated and at least 2 were vax cards. I thought we couldnt laminate them because of the paper they use for them. Like a social security card.

Yes it's hard to interpret the meaning of something written thousands of years ago. I believe things are explained so people could understand then and still apply in current times. But this means there's many interpretations. Bible is supposed to be from the word of God. the word viruse isnt used but plague is.... Vague enough to cover everything from locust to viruse
You're right, a plague could be a lot of things. But a "pestilence" was a physical illness.

Sorry, dealing with a glitch.

A light hearted post is much needed.

35045EF7-B5BE-42F1-8926-8E9C19FFA4CA.jpeg

I wish I was gifted a single jelly bean for getting vaccinated. /srs

Thanks for the (dubious) excuse to post this photo. I helped open a new hospital years ago and the pharmacy made these to try out their packaging machine. ;)
Skittles!
Really cute packaging too!
Looks like shes in new zealand. Who just eats one single jellybean? Id rather get a lollipop:wee
true
but there’s something about just a single jellybean that’s just so appealing for some reason :lau :lau

Skittles!
Really cute packaging too!

true
but there’s something about just a single jellybean that’s just so appealing for some reason :lau :lau
Well is better than nothing but I guess they had ONE bag and tried to make it last. I got a way better idea: give out a scented sticker that no longer has scent. Then watch everyone who just got vaxxed freak out :lau

Back
Top Bottom