Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Those ships might as well go to other ports. Los Angeles ports cannot handle the current demand of what we are seeing. Even San Jose port is willing to curb the chaos.
So is florida. I would like to move to state that the governor is working for the hard working middle class.

Rambling (ranting, more accurately) about this here as I have no other place. Feel free to ignore.

At the very end of this past work week, with two hours to go in my day, we were informed that a coworker tested positive and that all of us working had been exposed. We had the choice of taking leave for a short time, getting tested ASAP and taking leave until negative results come in, or working regardless with KN95 masks. We all work on top of each other and no one has been feeling great, so almost everyone decided to take leave until we test negative.

Shockingly, It turns out that we need employees to run, and it’s hitting the fan not even one full day into this. I got tested this AM, but am getting pressured to go back early. I’m just angry because we’ve never been appreciated, and we can’t even make sure we are COVID negative before going back to work. I’m taking my first vacation time next week to see my elderly stepmother next week, and I’m not interested in bringing her COVID, despite us both being vaccinated.

I don’t know what to do.

Rambling (ranting, more accurately) about this here as I have no other place. Feel free to ignore.

At the very end of this past work week, with two hours to go in my day, we were informed that a coworker tested positive and that all of us working had been exposed. We had the choice of taking leave for a short time, getting tested ASAP and taking leave until negative results come in, or working regardless with KN95 masks. We all work on top of each other and no one has been feeling great, so almost everyone decided to take leave until we test negative.

Shockingly, It turns out that we need employees to run, and it’s hitting the fan not even one full day into this. I got tested this AM, but am getting pressured to go back early. I’m just angry because we’ve never been appreciated, and we can’t even make sure we are COVID negative before going back to work. I’m taking my first vacation time next week to see my elderly stepmother next week, and I’m not interested in bringing her COVID, despite us both being vaccinated.

I don’t know what to do.
I am so sorry, don’t let them bully you back. Tell them to figure it out.

I don’t know what to do.
Do you all wear masks at work? If not you will probably get it

Back
Top Bottom