Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

And made the overall mental health of the country (U.S. Not sure how it is in Australia) decrease dramatically, as well as increased substance use, and elevated suicidal ideation.
And child abuse and spousal abuse. I can see others would rather be locked up in their houses to prevent death from covid. What about death from heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc. I guess we just have to agree to disagree.

529927f5b3a08c1c6fe8f7a78e666b7b67233a406decea3975eba238f91683d0_1.jpg

And child abuse and spousal abuse. I can see others would rather be locked up in their houses to prevent death from covid. What about death from heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc. I guess we just have to agree to disagree.
My husband has been on vacation for 3 days. Spent one at the inlaws and 2 he spent watching TV while I slaved away on a quilt. To be followed by a huge arguement. I can see why spousal abuse would go up if you were constantly locked in together with no alone time. Dont worry though, I just yelled at his lazy behind :lau

Back
Top Bottom