Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I can't stop laughing.
There's no way in hell I will tell my friend to eat fast food or sugar right now.

She's a good girl and she has been steadily drinking water food on the other hand has not been going down easily.
I just know that when my bosses grandfather had it he refused to drink. They were only able to get him to after french fries. You asked for advice and I was just trying to help. :hugs

God I feel awful. I thought yesterday was bad, it's nothing in comparison to today. When you hear days 4 and 5 are the worst, believe it. Today's day 5.

Headache, congestion, 101 F temperature, raw throat, stomach cramps/bloating, night sweats, chills, fatigue, and a partridge in a pear tree. At least I'm not on a ventilator? Blood oxygen is 97% this morning.

I like to describe it as the lovechild of the flu, mono, and strep. The vicious lovechild :lau
Oh, Topo, I'm so sorry! I hope this is the worst of it and you'll turn a corner and wake up feeling much better tomorrow! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom