Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

We had a lady buy one once and came back the next day to complain. She said we should have a warning on the box. Guess your bakery figured that out. I ended up just putting a warning on the table rather than relabelling everything. I guess the warning: contains a small baby...was a tad off putting.

We had a lady buy one once and came back the next day to complain. She said we should have a warning on the box. Guess your bakery figured that out. I ended up just putting a warning on the table rather than relabelling everything. I guess the warning: contains a small baby...was a tad off putting.
Jeez
I'm surprised the government hasn't made it illegal yet you know with the wussification going on. How's about you take responsibility for yourself and educate yourself. Sorry I'm starting to fly off my handle

The rich folk get the sucre' king cake

4463f4a95742eff27ec96fc69f974f06.jpg

Back in the day the bakery would plant the baby in the cake. Now they put him on the side so it's on you.
When DS was very young he bit into a baby and declared "This cake has bones!" :lau
20220121_150851.jpg

Last edited:
Say Hayden yall got one yet?
I want to try one from dong phong in the east I hear they're really good
The problem with Dong Phong is, you could sit in the parking lot and eat the whole thing. :drool
We have visitors at the house and I picked up three yesterday. They weren't crowded on a weekday morning and about $24./e. You can get filled or plain (cinnamon).

Back
Top Bottom