Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

It may be Atrial Fibrillation. It is common in Covid and is usually temporary. Your heart, like everything is under a lot of stress and it can effect the electrical conduction. Let your doctor know, Especially if it accompanied by a high heart rate. (>120).
Unfortunately it's not temporary for everyone. I now have to take Bystolic to control my heart rate and beat. It's been over a year.

Unfortunately it's not temporary for everyone. I now have to take Bystolic to control my heart rate and beat. It's been over a year.
Heard on the news more people are being hospitalised due to hypertension:
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.057075
I wonder if its due to anxiety...like me...or due to the jab. Or some combination of both. My anxiety has been really high since February of 2020. Then it got worse planning a wedding during the pandemic. Now I think the reason its so high is because I dont have much to worry about because I'm financially set, married, have good healthcare and...happy. So now my brain can deal with all of my PTSD. I guess theres a combination of things but once I know I'm better I'm gonna start trying to plan our honeymoon. Still no word from the doctor about the sweating. Its really uncomfortable. Like being clammy when youre sick but only on my feet and hands. Hope I hear something tomorrow. If I have to be on medicine for the rest of my life I'm fine with that...but I want to feel NORMAL. Not sick.

I wonder if its due to anxiety...like me...or due to the jab. Or some combination of both. My anxiety has been really high since February of 2020. Then it got worse planning a wedding during the pandemic. Now I think the reason its so high is because I dont have much to worry about because I'm financially set, married, have good healthcare and...happy. So now my brain can deal with all of my PTSD. I guess theres a combination of things but once I know I'm better I'm gonna start trying to plan our honeymoon. Still no word from the doctor about the sweating. Its really uncomfortable. Like being clammy when youre sick but only on my feet and hands. Hope I hear something tomorrow. If I have to be on medicine for the rest of my life I'm fine with that...but I want to feel NORMAL. Not sick.
It takes about 30 days for a new medication to work at 100%. Sweating for a few hours isn't to bad. I'm not saying it don't suck.
Where would you go? A nice secluded tropical island?
Hmmm my anxiety has been bad. My blood pressure has been way up. Hospital it was at 143/100.

It takes about 30 days for a new medication to work at 100%. Sweating for a few hours isn't to bad. I'm not saying it don't suck.
Where would you go? A nice secluded tropical island?
Hmmm my anxiety has been bad. My blood pressure has been way up. Hospital it was at 143/100.
Its not that its "too bad" its that I'm worried that I'm going to feel like this forever. The BP that ended me up in the ER was 174/102 with a pulse of 125. They deemed it a "panic attack".

Covid is what has caused my problems with my heart. I got it about 3 weeks before the vaccines were available to me. Then because of the ongoing issues after having covid, I wasn't cleared to get the vaccine for about 6 months. Then my Cardioligist suggested that I get the vaccine because it might reverse the side effects I was having. Sadly, it did not.

I'm so sorry you are dealing with such bad anxiety, I have never dealt with that. I really hope that the Dr. can help you get it all sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom