Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Reminds me of Katrina. DW was heartbroken that the Government didn't do a better job of helping people. I wasn't because I didn't expect them to do anything right.
Don't wait for them to fix things. Go find what you need.
While I agree with you, the social contract was broken.

The test doesn't mean enough to me to spend my money.

An update on the last two of my associates through sport that have contracted Covid. Jesse died today - what a loss. He was a kind uplifting man who I always looked forward to seeing and talking to. Raymond is apparently Covid free but has 'Covid Heart' arrythmia that they have been unable to control so far. SUCKS!

An update on the last two of my associates through sport that have contracted Covid. Jesse died today - what a loss. He was a kind uplifting man who I always looked forward to seeing and talking to. Raymond is apparently Covid free but has 'Covid Heart' arrythmia that they have been unable to control so far. SUCKS!
I’m so sorry

So sorry for your loss :hugs

I'm sorry for your loss.I hope Raymond is able to get better soon

A local store has tons of them. Another pharmacy a couple cities over had a bunch too. I've had good luck trying local one store type pharmacies. The big Walgreens CVS types never have any. I got 4 (2 2 packs). As per my doctor ill take one Tuesday 5 days after her positive then go from there. There's no point in me taking one right now it'll be a waste it doesn't matter if I know if I have it or not I'm quarantining anyway

Back
Top Bottom