Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

IMG_20220301_100543.jpg

Watching from a safe distance about 30 miles

The way you worded this is very rude.
You are happy to have the Ukraine-Russia situation in place of the Covid situation on the news, rather than having NO war to talk about whatsoever.

I’d so much rather hear more about covid than here anything about the spark of a possible World War.

If you are so sick of hearing covid on the news, turn off the TV. Simple. Do not ever say you are happy to hear about a war. That is heartless and very rude of you.

Boy aren't you just a ray of sunshine every post. I'm so glad I don't live with you.

You took my post out of context and spun it into something that you can be angry about. It was not my intention to be rude. You also completely left out the fact that I said my heart goes out to those people and then accused me of being heartless. I try to be nice and get along with everyone and that is part of the rules of this forum. I will not argue with you and I urge you to stop picking fights with people. We are all living this one day at a time so let's all try to get along and be understanding of everyone.
If I remember correctly, All4Eggs has family/friends in Ukraine so I can understand that Ninja's post seemed rude. Having someone you love directly involved definitely makes the situation more personal. I don't believe it was Ninjasquirrel's intention to come off as rude. War is very tragic and all those involved need to remain in our thoughts and prayers.

You took my post out of context and spun it into something that you can be angry about. It was not my intention to be rude. You also completely left out the fact that I said my heart goes out to those people and then accused me of being heartless. I try to be nice and get along with everyone and that is part of the rules of this forum. I will not argue with you and I urge you to stop picking fights with people. We are all living this one day at a time so let's all try to get along and be understanding of everyone.
I understand you were not trying to be rude. However, it came off, to me, as completely rude and heartless.

You said you stand with the Ukrainian people, then went off to say you are HAPPY the Ukrainian crisis is replacing Covid as the top news story.

IMO, that is heartless. I will not argue with you.

If I remember correctly, All4Eggs has family/friends in Ukraine so I can understand that Ninja's post seemed rude. Having someone you love directly involved definitely makes the situation more personal. I don't believe it was Ninjasquirrel's intention to come off as rude. War is very tragic and all those involved need to remain in our thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.

I understand you were not trying to be rude. However, it came off, to me, as completely rude and heartless.

You said you stand with the Ukrainian people, then went off to say you are HAPPY the Ukrainian crisis is replacing Covid as the top news story.

IMO, that is heartless. I will not argue with you.
I never said I was happy. I said it was a refreshing change to see a different news story. Please read my words...all of my words...before you jump on the anger train. I feel badly for what is happening in Ukraine but what's happening there is not my fault. Im sorry if you have family there that is suffering. I hope the conflict ends soon and what Russia is doing over there bombing orphanages and hospitals is utterly despicable

Back
Top Bottom