Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

There is a gestation period for the virus. Odds are he already had it on board before he got the vaccine.
Cold viruses present themselves within about three hours.
There are two kinds of cold viruses; Coronaviruses and Rhinoviruses.
Never been bedridden with severe body aches and a fever due to a cold virus.

My husband and I have the long covid also. After 2 years of extreme fatigue, brain fog, chest pains, unable to breathe, shaky legs... well you know the symptoms. Started taking ivermectin and the difference is night and day. Try it darlin, what have you got to lose. Get it from your doctor ($100), get it from the feed store ($28), its all the same thing. dosage is not hard to figure out.
Tried the feed store, helps some.

Have you tried LARGE vitamin C doses, like 10,000mg at a time?
I had a lingering cold a couple weeks ago and that's what it took.
5k mgs
I'll have to try it again at your dose

If several years ago, you got a flu shot, and every time you saw the doctor again, regardless of the time of year, they told you that the last flu shot doesn't work and you need another, and your doctor did this five times, would you keep getting flu shots?

Keep in mind that some years 80k people died of the flu, even though there's been a flu shot for at least fifty years.

If several years ago, you got a flu shot, and every time you saw the doctor again, regardless of the time of year, they told you that the last flu shot doesn't work and you need another, and your doctor did this five times, would you keep getting flu shots?

Keep in mind that some years 80k people died of the flu, even though there's been a flu shot for at least fifty years.
Well theoretically that's how the flu shot works. It would take over 18 flu shots to protect you from every "known" strain

Well theoretically that's how the flu shot works. It would take over 18 flu shots to protect you from every "known" strain
Oh?
Why couldn't one protect you from all 18?
Why would the volume of 'juice' be so large you'd need 18?
Granted, I've never got one because 1) Immune response starts in your sinuses, not your muscle tissue, and 2) How could they know what strain is going to be present when they constantly mutate? Which leads to 3) Based on 1 and 2, it's clearly a racket!

Oh?
Why couldn't one protect you from all 18?
Why would the volume of 'juice' be so large you'd need 18?
Granted, I've never got one because 1) Immune response starts in your sinuses, not your muscle tissue, and 2) How could they know what strain is going to be present when they constantly mutate? Which leads to 3) Based on 1 and 2, it's clearly a racket!
Because it's constantly mutating or so they claim, my step moms a RN. Big Pharma my dear. I trust none of them.

Because it's constantly mutating or so they claim, my step moms a RN. Big Pharma my dear. I trust none of them.
You said that you would need 18; my question was why couldn't it be in the same syringe?
Rhetorical, I realize. I addressed mutation in point number 2.
I have seen lots of obese RN's that smoke, btw.
I figure anyone who's that ensconced in big Pharma probably understands very little about natural health.

You said that you would need 18; my question was why couldn't it be in the same syringe?
Rhetorical, I realize. I addressed mutation in point number 2.
I have seen lots of obese RN's that smoke, btw.
I figure anyone who's that ensconced in big Pharma probably understands very little about natural health.
Probably the same reason you need a different syringe for every other vaccine they don't respond to the same thing. Each strand is somehow different and responds differently. Trust me I could go into great debate why it's call "practicing medicine " lol

Back
Top Bottom