Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I was using Brave browser and Brave search. When I shifted to Ecosia, all the 404's went away. I still use Brave but I will jump ship when something better comes along.
Brave is quite disreputable as a browser, I can't image that their search would be any better. I personally use ungoogled chromium and startpage/yandex for search, though I recognize that degoogling is ultimately a futile war against an unstoppable juggernaut

https://digdeeper.club/articles/browsers.xhtml

Brave is quite disreputable as a browser, I can't image that their search would be any better. I personally use ungoogled chromium and startpage/yandex for search, though I recognize that degoogling is ultimately a futile war against an unstoppable juggernaut

https://digdeeper.club/articles/browsers.xhtml
Unfortunately, I've yet to find a browser that I actually like

Ivermectin is definitely effective if you have parasites. It has zero effect on viral or bacterial infections. It is possible you got better after taking it, but if you did it wasn't because of the Ivermectin beyond the placebo effect. It is correlation vs causation. Just because two things occur in close proximity to each other, it does not necessarily mean one caused the other.
Attached peer reviewed study (published in Cureus) concludes:
Results: Analysis on excess all-cause deaths was performed state by state, with the population ages ≥60. For each state, the date of peak excess deaths in its first wave of the pandemic, as specified in the Materials and Methods section, was determined. Decreases in excess deaths from the date of peak deaths to 30 and 45 days afterwards were then tracked. The 25 states of Peru were grouped by the extent of IVM distributions: maximal (mass IVM distributions through operation MOT, 10 states), medium (locally managed IVM distributions, 14 states), and minimal (Lima, with restrictive policies). Table 1 shows the mean reductions in excess deaths at 30 and 45 days after date of peak deaths by the tier of IVM distribution, as also shown graphically for +30 days after peak deaths in Figure 2C. Table 2 shows these values for each state individually.
https://www.cureus.com/articles/172...he-extent-of-ivermectin-treatment-by-state#!/

Attachments

• 20230808-24035-iz4bd8_PeerReviewIvermectinStudy.pdf
    679.8 KB · Views: 2
How do you know the virus came from a lab in China or anywhere else? Nobody seems to know exactly where it came from originally and we may never find out for sure.
The only people who don't know are the ones who refuse to pay attention.

The sources are linked at the bottom of the PDF- Treasure Trove of Damning Evidence Surrounding COVID Origin.

Attachments

• 20230729_damning-evidence-surrounding-covid-origin-pdf.pdf
    166.8 KB · Views: 6
This 🔼 doesn't support this 🔽 very well.
Funny how those who claim " I believe in science" don't pay attention to science when it's presented to them. it's more like "I believe in people who say they speak definitively as a scientists and refuse to consider facts that fly in the face of their claims." Not sure when that became "science."

Funny how those who claim " I believe in science" don't pay attention to science when it's presented to them. it's more like "I believe in people who say they speak definitively as a scientists and refuse to consider facts that fly in the face of their claims." Not sure when that became "science."
Science, like most every other one of our instutions has become corrupted by money and power. Politics + Science = Political Science

When someone uses the term 'Settled Science', laugh at them. They are condictory terms.

The only people who don't know are the ones who refuse to pay attention.

The sources are linked at the bottom of the PDF- Treasure Trove of Damning Evidence Surrounding COVID Origin.
I don't believe it exists at all, because I don't believe any politicians.
Same with the jab; if supposedly the dishonest politicians funded a lab to do illegal things, then clearly they are untrustworthy, so why do I trust their 'cure'?
If it's possible to wipe out the world with a lab created cold virus, why the Fascist vaccine policy.
And that is the philosophy of the situation. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom