Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Oh you're telling me! We are on state insurance for now but after this year my husband will "make too much" for a family of 7. I don't work cause his mother lives with us and is a head case....long story... so.i have to stay with her. Idk what we'll do once we have to pay out of pocket. Probably lose our house or file bankruptcy
Check out Rx Outreach. I have a friend who got prescriptions at his ability to pay prices until his Medicaid became active.

https://rxoutreach.org

It also means that those trying to bring back scare tactics, mask, lockdowns, mandates, etc are doing so for nefarious reasons. Watch them closely and remember who they are.
Along that line, local graffiti has F... Ladapo and Ladapo for jail. It's not even the policy makers that I view as the biggest threat. What the H E double hockey sticks is this university teaching?

Along that line, local graffiti has F... Ladapo and Ladapo for jail. It's not even the policy makers that I view as the biggest threat. What the H E double hockey sticks is this university teaching?
Ohh that Ladapo. (Surgeon Genral of FL). Had to look it up. :hmm

I expect a lot of people who bought in to the whole scare campaign to be reluctant to admit they were fooled, or that at least things are different now.

Back
Top Bottom