Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Will do thanks
https://dailyclout.io/pfizers-postm...ated-in-the-first-90-days-of-vaccine-rollout/

Editing to add: check this source for other vaccine related investigative reports. This is the group who diligently combed through the data that they fought in court for, that was initially supposed to be suppressed for 90 years. This is a group that includes medical scientist-researchers and doctors who specialize in vaccines and various body systems, organs, functions where patients have had adverse reactions to the shot.

They published the book "Pfizer Documents Analysis Reports"

Last edited:
1699063299606759.jpg

1698773069309402m.jpg

Just a foot note in (ChiCom Flu) history, I was getting a patient from ED last night who was Covid+.
After getting the room ready, (including my N-95 mask) my head nurse tells me we don't need N-95's to enter Covid rooms any more unless, they are getting a breathing treatment, on 5 liters of O2 or more, or are on BiPap. Big change from when we spent the day in nylon suits and mask respirators.
It's taking the most common course of mutating into something less virulent.

Just a foot note in (ChiCom Flu) history, I was getting a patient from ED last night who was Covid+.
After getting the room ready, (including my N-95 mask) my head nurse tells me we don't need N-95's to enter Covid rooms any more unless, they are getting a breathing treatment, on 5 liters of O2 or more, or are on BiPap. Big change from when we spent the day in nylon suits and mask respirators.
It's taking the most common course of mutating into something less virulent.
Wow. As faucci said” I am science”. Just over my second bout of Covid. Still have extreme fatigue and SOB.

Back
Top Bottom