Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

prevent any further fatalities causes by ignorance
Sadly WILLFUL ignorance abounds, people are ignoring the science and keep blathering on comparing this to the regular flu. by the time enough people take this seriously it will be too late for many.

Last edited:
Walmart pickup order is getting picked. Not sure if everything will be in stock but I'll report back how it all works out. Sometimes it goes smoothly and other times it doesn't. I should know the substitutions right before I leave to do pickup.

Also have to go to CVS to get prescriptions. I'm sure that'll be different too at the drive thru window. Wonder if they have changed any procedures?

How is everybody doing? I assume most people are probably more than a little stressed out with this whole Coronavirus/quarantine thing but hopefully everybody is doing well and not too scared or worried or whatever. I personally have discovered I am most definitely not cut out for Craigslist. :lau I’m way too nice. And I feel bad about/overthink everything. Still worried about the weird message I got an hour ago and whether it’s mean to ignore it :lau 🙈 aaaaanyyyyyywaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy..... how are YOU guys relieving YOUR stress??? :lau
Since I am a hermit, not much has changed, so far anyway. I shop once a month anyway...A yearly Dr appointment was rescheduled... I spray the mail with Lysol... have 10 turkey hens I was going to sell. Waiting until this blows over. I don't want people on the property and I might need to invite them to dinner. Feed mill wants 200 hatching eggs anyway.

I've been vaping for 3 years now. Helped me to quit cigarettes. I don't think it's safe or healthy. It's just a bad habit traded for another bad habit. I guess I better prepare for my death if I get covid. My lungs are probably squishy and too mushy to handle it.😰

I think it depends on what you vape. Most cases of vaping illness have been in THC vapers, about 80% I think. The remainder must be getting products contaminated with something. Vaping quality regulation is non-existent in the US.

Only two items were substituted and everything else was in stock! I

really suggest people use pick up services for their groceries so they can protect themselves.

Notice how the cheese was substituted for something better... I'm mad they didn't have my strawberry banana drink mix 😭 it's my guilty pleasure in life. I've never tried the watermelon one.

Screenshot_20200328-073712.png

Since I am a hermit, not much has changed, so far anyway. I shop once a month anyway...A yearly Dr appointment was rescheduled... I spray the mail with Lysol... have 10 turkey hens I was going to sell. Waiting until this blows over. I don't want people on the property and I might need to invite them to dinner. Feed mill wants 200 hatching eggs anyway.
I'm the same. Once a month shopping which is what I'm doing today.

Back
Top Bottom