Corrugated plastic roof

Roofing like this or the stuff from Home Depot? Either works.
0BD75696-9045-457F-A701-E5BF4D46F204.jpeg
E3B84499-8D55-4359-9A99-58AB42ADAAEC.jpeg

I used it, thought it a great idea until we had a horrible rain/wind storm & a corner caved in. Went back to Home Depot, they apologized and said they'd refund me ... I had taken pictures. I then called the manufactures, they told me our "extreme" summer heat may have been the cause of the material weakening :rolleyes: Thought this was of green houses? Anyway we replaced with corrugated material.

After seeing @Brahma Chicken5000 pictures of the rafters, ours may have been too wide, think Hubby did a 14" spacing. Loved that it was light weight & let light in.

I used it, thought it a great idea until we had a horrible rain/wind storm & a corner caved in. Went back to Home Depot, they apologized and said they'd refund me ... I had taken pictures. I then called the manufactures, they told me our "extreme" summer heat may have been the cause of the material weakening :rolleyes: Thought this was of green houses? Anyway we replaced with corrugated material.

After seeing @Brahma Chicken5000 pictures of the rafters, ours may have been too wide, think Hubby did a 14" spacing. Loved that it was light weight & let light in.
Spacing is 2 feet apart between rafters the rafters that run parallel to the roof panels.

Back
Top Bottom