Coturnix Chicks Hatched- Pics n what not.

They are all absolutely adorable.
smile.png

Quote:
Hmm - I don't think that any of my tibetan's have white middle toes? But they don't have that black of feet/legs either......

some have mostly pink legs with brown but the main "standard " (though there really ISn't a written standard) is that tibetans are to have a pink middle toe.
smile.png
Tuxedos can have all pink legs feet, to all or mostly black legs feet...same with tibetans i've seen.
smile.png

Monarc..what are the Georgia Giant Quail? i have a chance to get some, and i'm sure if i should bother or not. are they big or what? thanks for any help.

Quote:
hey there they are a bobwhite bred or originated from Georgia area
smile.png
I'd personally reccomend coturnix over them because of permit issues and what not but that's just me
big_smile.png
***and ofcourse i just like to push people into getting coturnixs LOL*
gig.gif

Day three or whatever lol lost a few more...(3 i think) but having this many chicks It s really not suprising to me, 2 I expected to lose the one I didint i think it got sufficated in the feeder poor cutie.

Some reddish ones:
cinnays.jpg

A reddish with a brown:
orangieandbrown.jpg

A reddish one:

orangy.jpg

Patch as always:
Patcha.jpg

Patchb.jpg

patchc.jpg

patchrarrr.jpg

Patch & Splotch:
Patchnsplotch.jpg

SplotchandPatch.jpg

redsss.jpg

Shika:
Shika-1.jpg

shikaaa.jpg

Shika with the other dark one:
Shikaandother.jpg

Splotch:
Splotchaa.jpg

cutie I havent named yet:
tuksie.jpg

Quote:
me too i can't wait to see the true reds due to hatch not this upcoming week but the week after
celebrate.gif
big_smile.png
These reddish ones in this hatch may be rosettas but i have no clue theres no chick examples to compair from least that i know of (online).

the losses im okay with... just if I have any more after today then i'll start getting annoyed and rethink my brooder plans (more room).

Back
Top Bottom