Could i please get some advice i got a five month old American Serama

Mine is an American Serama he is bigger than my BB Red Old English Bantam Rooster is that what yours are?
Oh my goodness…. soooo precious! ❤️ Here’s photos of some of my boys:
IMG_0902.jpeg

IMG_9861.jpeg

Mine is an American Serama he is bigger than my BB Red Old English Bantam Rooster is that what yours are?
I began with eggs from some breeders who have Seramas descended from the originals brought in from Malaysia by Jerry Schexnayder in 2001. I have Classes A, B, and C (some of my chunky Roos 😊).
I need to clarify…. other people have brought them in, but mine are supposed to have come from those originals brought in.

I began with eggs from some breeders who have Seramas descended from the originals brought in from Malaysia by Jerry Schexnayder in 2001. I have Classes A, B, and C (some of my chunky Roos 😊).
I need to clarify…. other people have brought them in, but mine are supposed to have come from those originals brought in.
Mine is an American crossed with Bantams is what i think ,yours are so sweet and small !

Last edited:
Mine is an American crossed with Bantams is what i think ,yours are so sweet and small !
Awwwww 😊 Thank you sooooo much!!!! With my Seramas, the roos are super cuddly. They all do love being held, but the roos are a bit more pushy about it than the hens. It’s rather funny! I can’t sit down without them hopping up on me. Please continue to update us on how your teeny guy is doing!

Back
Top Bottom